Sharonville, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you or a loved one live in Sharonville, Ohio and need substance abuse treatment, you can find recovery options throughout Cincinnati. To escape the big city and receive treatment in a quiet setting, consider Ohio Recovery Center in Van Wert.
However, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are various rehab centers offered in the greater Cincinnati area and other parts of the state.
If you’re seeking an addiction treatment program, consider treatment options that are personalized for your situation. You or your loved one can overcome alcohol or drug use by accessing individualized drug addiction treatment services.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Sharonville, Ohio
There are various drug treatment services available to you this region, including:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
With drug or alcohol detox, the process allows your body to release the toxins and other harmful chemicals. Thankfully, this allows drugs to exit your system. Depending on the severity of the drug abuse which occurred, various levels of care may be needed.
Those participating in a medical detox program may experience withdrawal symptoms. A healthcare professional will monitor you during the process at an inpatient detox center.
Those who choose residential treatment will have 24/7 access to healthcare workers, peer support, and individual and group therapy options. At an inpatient drug rehab center, you will experience a scheduled treatment plan.
Those with certain substance use disorders or those with a dual diagnosis may find an inpatient rehab beneficial due to the type of care provided and the structured environment.
Some drug and alcohol rehab centers offer outpatient treatment. At an outpatient treatment facility, you will still follow a routine but only be required to visit the treatment center at various times throughout the week.
If you suffer from a drug or alcohol addiction, outpatient care offers more extensive programs to consider. For instance, you can find treatment with an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) helps treat those suffering from an opioid use disorder or an alcohol use disorder. Reach out to your treatment provider to determine if MAT can be beneficial for your drug treatment plan.
MAT uses both medication and behavioral therapy as a form of treatment that reduces cravings, decreases overdose risk, and improves treatment progression.
To prevent relapse, there are also a variety of aftercare and addiction recovery services. Once you’ve completed a rehab program, aftercare recovery programs may be offered to you.
Aftercare services can include support groups like Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), mental health counseling, case management, vocational assistance, alumni gatherings, and transitional housing.
Paying For Treatment In Sharonville, Ohio
For those of you with private health insurance, reach out to your healthcare provider to determine your coverage. You can also contact a treatment center and discover if your insurance covers inpatient or outpatient options.
If you do not have health insurance, there are other options to consider. For instance, you may benefit from public insurance plans like Medicare and Medicaid.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Sharonville, Ohio
Substance abuse trends in the Sharonville and Hamilton County include:
- 454 overdose deaths occurred in Hamilton County in 2021.
- 169.04 grams of fentanyl and 85.7 grams of cocaine were recovered from Hamilton County in 2021.
- There were 154 overdose emergency department visits in Hamilton County in the month of February 2023.
- 394 overdose deaths occurred in Hamilton County in 2021 and 288 occurred in 2022.
- The majority of overdose deaths in Hamilton County were caused by poly-substance abuse.
Sharonville, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the substance use resources available to you in this area include:
- Safe Syringe Disposal
- Hamilton County Public Health
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Hamilton County Addiction Response Coalition
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
If you or a loved one are searching for a treatment center, consider Ohio Recovery Center. We provide various levels of care which focus on wellness and evidence-based practices in an inpatient setting.
Located just over two hours away from Sharonville, our rehab center offers personalized treatment plans according to the severity of your drug abuse. to learn more about our treatment options, please contact us today.
- Hamilton County Addiction Response Coalition — 2021 Annual Report https://www.hamiltoncountyohio.gov/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=18437461
- Hamilton County Public Health — Top 5 Immediate Causes of Overdose Deaths https://analytics.hcph.org/views/OverdoseDecedentDashboard/PublicDecedents_pg2Top5?%3Adisplay_count=n&%3Aembed=y&%3AisGuestRedirectFromVizportal=y&%3Aorigin=viz_share_link&%3AshowAppBanner=false&%3AshowVizHome=n
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — Surveillance of Drug Abuse Trends in the State of Ohio January 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2022.pdf