Harrison, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
For those who live in Harrison and struggle with substance abuse, there is one treatment center in the city itself. However, you can find numerous drug and alcohol rehab facilities throughout Hamilton County and the Cincinnati region.
If you reside in Harrison, Ohio, and seek illicit or prescription drug treatment, there is one treatment center available according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Despite this, there are several addiction treatment facilities located across the county and state. You can find drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers in the surrounding areas, including in Cincinnati, Xenia, and other nearby cities.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In & Near Harrison, Ohio
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(419) 904-4158
Many rehab facilities begin a treatment program with medical detoxification. This process is typically short-term, but may require a team of healthcare professionals at the drug rehab center to monitor you if withdrawal symptoms take place.
Through detox, the unwanted and harmful chemicals in your body are released, allowing your system to begin the healing process.
If you have a severe alcohol or drug addiction, becoming a resident at a rehab facility may be the desired choice due to the structured environment. As an inpatient, you can participate in various, individualized treatment options.
An inpatient treatment facility allows you to have access to medical personnel 24/7. Those suffering from a dual diagnosis of a substance use disorder or mental health disorder can choose an inpatient addiction treatment program specialized for both conditions.
Some addiction treatment centers provide outpatient care. With outpatient treatment, you must take part in the rehab program by visiting the drug or alcohol rehab center at various times throughout the week.
This allows for a flexible routine. Those seeking more outpatient treatment options may consider intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) or partial hospitalization programs (PHPs).
If you or your loved one suffer from alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) can be considered. This form of treatment combines medications with therapy to form a powerhouse of treatment to help those with either disorder.
Your treatment team may make a referral for you to participate in aftercare support. Relapse prevention techniques allow you to maintain your goal of sobriety after rehab.
There are 12-step programs you can utilize such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA). Additionally, there are other forms of addiction recovery, including support groups for individuals, families, and loved ones.
Paying For Treatment In Harrison, Ohio
If you do not have health insurance, there may be other payment methods for you to consider. For example, payment assistance can come in the form of Medicare and Medicaid.
Those with private health insurance should reach out to their provider by contacting the phone number on their insurance card. Speak with a representative to determine if substance abuse treatment is covered by your policy.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Harrison, Ohio
Consider some substance abuse trends and facts in the city and surrounding areas, including:
- From March 20, 2023 to March 26, 2023, 25 overdoses took place across Hamilton County.
- The availability of fentanyl increased in the Cincinnati region during the first six months of 2022.
- The availability of the prescription opioid hydrocodone (Vicodin) increased in the Cincinnati region during the first six months of 2022.
- The availability of heroin and crack and powdered cocaine increased during the first six months of 2022 in the Cincinnati region.
- 288 overdose deaths took place in Hamilton County in 2022.
Harrison, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Various substance abuse resources can be accessed for your benefit in this region, including:
- Hamilton County Public Health
- the City of Harrison’s Opiate Epidemic resources
- Hamilton County drug disposal boxes
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- behavioral health tool locator from SAMHSA
- the Hamilton County Probate Court’s involuntary treatment for drug abuse guidelines
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we offer levels of care which include detox, inpatient care, and medication-assisted treatment. Our treatment center is located only 2.5 hours away from Harrison.
To speak with one of our addiction treatment providers who can help you find which treatment option is right for you, please contact us today.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — Provisional County-Level Drug Overdose Death Counts https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Hamilton County Public Health — Weekly Overdose Report https://analytics.hcph.org/views/DailyOverdoseReport/DailyGraph?%3Adisplay_count=n&%3Aembed=y&%3AisGuestRedirectFromVizportal=y&%3Aorigin=viz_share_link&%3AshowAppBanner=false&%3AshowVizHome=n
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Alcohol Use Disorders https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DashboardsAndMaps/Maps/SUD-Treatment-Claims-Alcohol-2021.pdf
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Research and Data https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — January 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2022.pdf
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network(OSAM) — June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf