Loveland, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services Near Loveland
- Detox Programs
- Residential Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Aftercare Services
- Payment Options For Care
- Substance Use Trends In Loveland
- Ohio Recovery Center
If you or a loved one reside in Loveland, Ohio, you can find addiction treatment centers located within the area but just outside the city. Local treatment services include medical detox, inpatient treatment, and outpatient care.
Loveland, Ohio, is a city located in the southwest region of the state in the greater Cincinnati area. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are no rehab centers specifically located in Loveland.
However, there are several alcohol and drug addiction treatment centers in the nearby area. Whether you struggle with illicit or prescription drug abuse, there are various levels of care at treatment centers that provide individualized treatment options.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Loveland, Ohio
The drug and alcohol treatment services available near Loveland include:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment options
- outpatient treatment options
- medication-assisted treatment options
- addiction recovery aftercare resources
Once entering a treatment program, one of the first short-term forms of treatment includes detoxification. With detox, the dangerous and harmful toxins in your body will be purged, allowing you to begin anew.
Detox may create withdrawal symptoms, which a team of healthcare workers will monitor throughout the process.
If you or your loved one choose inpatient care, you will have 24/7 access to professionals who can assist you on your road to recovery. Residential treatment allows you to maintain a structured schedule in a peaceful environment.
Not only does this help provide a smooth inpatient process, but you also receive constant care. As an inpatient, you may participate in individual therapy or group therapy.
Additionally, those suffering from a co-occurring disorder or dual diagnosis may determine that inpatient treatment is more desirable because these types of disorders can require more extensive treatment options.
At an outpatient treatment facility, you’ll be required to visit the facility a few times a week instead of remaining on-site 24/7. This gives you more freedom, yet still allows you to check-in with your team of doctors.
Your healthcare professional may recommend more extensive outpatient services such as partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) and intensive outpatient programs (IOPs).
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) is a useful form of treatment for those suffering from either an alcohol use disorder or an opioid use disorder. This treatment can prove to be beneficial for those suffering from either of these substance use disorders.
With MAT, treatment involves medication with the assistance of cognitive behavioral therapy. Some of the medications used with MAT includes methadone and buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone).
Once you’ve completed a drug or alcohol rehab program, the healthcare workers at your rehab facility may coordinate follow-up care. To help assist you, there are sober-living homes as well as a variety of support groups.
Aftercare options are a form of relapse prevention to help you maintain sobriety. Various programs you may consider to join include 12-step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
Paying For Treatment In Loveland, Ohio
If you have a drug or alcohol addiction and require treatment at a drug rehab center, be sure to consider your payment options. For those with private health insurance, reach out to the insurance company and determine if your treatment provider is in-network.
Simply contact the phone number on your insurance card to speak with a representative who can help find a substance abuse treatment center in-network for you, or contact desired treatment centers directly.
For those of you without health insurance, public insurance options in the state of Ohio include Medicare and Medicaid.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Loveland, Ohio
Some of the substance abuse trends in Hamilton County and the Cincinnati region include:
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cincinnati region saw an increase in the availability of cocaine, fentanyl, and sedative-hypnotics.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cincinnati region saw a decrease in the availability of heroin.
- During the first six months of 2022, Percocet and Vicodin were the most available prescription opioids in the Cincinnati region.
- 319 overdose deaths occurred in 2022 in Hamilton County.
- The top 5 immediate causes of fatal overdoses in Hamilton County for 2021 and 2022 were polysubstance use, including opioids plus cocaine, fentanyl, opioids plus meth, and multiple opioids.
- An overdose alert was issued on October 6, 2022 for Hamilton County due to a high number of overdose deaths taking place within a short amount of time.
Loveland, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Various resources are available to you in Hamilton County, including:
- Hamilton County Public Health department
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health tool locator
- City of Loveland’s Health Services
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Loveland’s medication disposal program
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we’re located only 2 hours and 20 minutes away from Loveland and Cincinnati area. At our addiction treatment center, we provide numerous inpatient treatment options for you or your family members.
To learn more about our evidence-based practices, please contact us today.
Ohio Recovery Center Editorial Team
©2023 Ohio Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.