Forestville, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you or a loved one live in Forestville, Ohio, and struggle with substance abuse, you can access treatment centers throughout the Cincinnati area. Local treatment services may include medical detox, behavioral therapy, and medication-assisted treatment in inpatient or outpatient settings.
For those of you who reside in Forestville and seek substance abuse treatment, there are no treatment centers located within the city as stated by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Forestville, Ohio
The drug and alcohol treatment options in this region of Ohio may include:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
At a rehabilitation center, one of the first stages of treatment you experience may include medical detox. Those seeking sobriety at an addiction rehab may be required to receive detox which will help deplete the toxins from your body.
This form of drug addiction treatment may create withdrawal symptoms, but healthcare professionals will monitor you throughout the process. Detox removes the harmful chemicals from your body which were brought on by drug use.
At an inpatient rehab clinic, you will receive 24/7 care from a team of medical professionals. Additionally, you will have access to necessary medications, therapy, and support groups.
Those with a dual diagnosis such as a substance use disorder or mental health disorder may be in need of serious, repetitive addiction recovery efforts. Residential treatment can provide a type of treatment plan for you.
Inpatient care allows you to remain on a schedule, helping to assist you in your sobriety efforts by offering a variety of treatment services.
You can find numerous services at an outpatient treatment facility. Outpatient services may include cognitive behavioral therapy techniques and other treatment options.
At the outpatient drug or alcohol rehab center, you will be required to visit the facility at various times during the week. Those seeking more extensive forms of treatment can consider outpatient treatment programs like intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) or the partial hospitalization programs (PHPs).
Medication-assisted-treatment (MAT) is a form of treatment that combines certain medications and behavioral therapy. MAT is only used for those suffering from either alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder.
Rehab programs may help coordinate aftercare options. This can include group therapy, individual therapy, or family therapy. Local support groups or recovery programs can be of assistance as well.
Paying For Treatment In Forestville, Ohio
If you do not have private health insurance and you’re seeking payment options, consider Medicare or Medicaid provided by the state.
For those with private health insurance, call the phone number on your insurance card to speak with a representative who can inform you of your plan and coverage. Discover if inpatient or outpatient addiction treatment centers are in-network or available.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Forestville, Ohio
Some of the substance abuse trends within Hamilton County and the Cincinnati region consist of:
- During the week of June 12, 2023 to June 18, 2023, 26 overdoses occurred in Hamilton County.
- The Hamilton County provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September 2022 was 351.
- The Hamilton County Public Health department issued an alert on October 6, 2022 due to a high increase in overdose deaths which took place over a short period of time.
- 328 overdose deaths occurred in Hamilton County in 2022.
- Cocaine combined with opioids and polysubstance use are the top 2 leading causes of overdose deaths in Hamilton County for 2023.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cincinnati region saw an increase in the availability of cocaine and a decrease in the availability of heroin.
Forestville, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the local substance use resources provided to you include:
- Hamilton County Public Health department
- Hamilton County Addiction Response Coalition
- Hamilton County harm reduction resources such as safe syringe disposal
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health tool locator
Ohio Recovery Center
Find help today when you contact Ohio Recovery Center. Our treatment center offers a variety of drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs. Located just 2.5 hours away from Forestville, our rehab can provide the treatment you may need to overcome alcohol or drug abuse.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Provisional County-Level Drug Overdose Death Counts
- Hamilton County Public Health Data and Reporting
- Hamilton County Public Health Public Health Alert: Overdose Activity
- Hamilton County Public Health Weekly Overdose Report
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network June 2022