The core of our rehab program is built upon:
- Medical detox for alcohol and drug withdrawal
- Short-term mental health crisis stabilization
- Full-day group therapy curriculum
- Individual therapy sessions w/ licensed clinician
Our program also encourages and assists with ongoing treatment and aftercare, including medication-assisted treatment, outpatient services, and other community resources that help you maintain recovery.
Our multidisciplinary staff works with you, your support system, and one another to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that starts at our facility and continues after rehab is over.
Treatment teams at ORC include:
- Master Level Clinicians
- Medical Director
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Medical/Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Bachelor or Master Level Case Managers
- Medication-Assisted Treatment Coordinator
- Aftercare Coordinator
- Behavioral Technicians
To support and stabilize patients during detox and withdrawal, coordinate a smooth transition into residential care, and offer a healing environment rooted in peer connection and clinical support.
Our Treatment Programs & Services
At ORC, we offer three levels of care:
- Inpatient medical detox for drug and alcohol withdrawal
- Residential substance use disorder treatment
- Residential mental health program
Our treatment services for substance use and mental health disorders include:
- Individual behavioral therapy sessions
- Group therapy
- Coping skills development
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Medication management
- Wellness activities
- Family therapy
- Frontline Program for First Responders
- Aftercare planning
The amenities offered at ORC encourage a wellness-oriented approach to early recovery. Evening activities, such as arts and crafts, game nights, movie nights, and more, are planned throughout the week.
At our facility, you have access to:
- Gym and fitness center
- Exercise classes (yoga, mindfulness meditation, etc.)
- TVs and a popcorn machine for movies nights
- Gourmet food options
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Outdoor picnic tables for cookouts
- Walking trails
The goal of all the amenities we offer is to help patients associate recovery with fun and healthy social activities and hobbies.
Our peaceful campus sits on 55-acres of sprawling countryside in Northwest Ohio. We’re located about 30 miles west of Lima and 100 miles north of Dayton.
Depending on diagnosis and level of care, our rehab center houses patients in various cottages across campus:
- C-Starr Cottage (Detox): 16 beds
- Mason Cottage (Substance Use): 25 beds
- Whittaker Cottage (Substance Use): 25 beds
- E-Starr Cottage (Mental Health): 22 beds
- Judkins Cottage (Mental Health): 15 beds
Some cottages are gender specific to encourage trust, limit distractions, and provide elevated comfort during recovery.
Our facility is accredited on the national level by The Joint Commission (TJC). On the state level, we’re accredited by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addictions Services (OMHAS).