Finneytown, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services Near Finneytown
- Medical Detox
- Residential Rehab Programs
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Aftercare Services
- Paying For Treatment
- Substance Use Trends In Finneytown
- Ohio Recovery Center
Although there are no drug rehab centers in Finneytown itself, residents have access to a variety of treatment options throughout Hamilton County, the Cincinnati region, and the state of Ohio.
Those residing in Finneytown have access to drug and alcohol addiction rehab programs within the Cincinnati area. In fact, those who live in other cities nearby, such as Kenwood and Newport, can find treatment options throughout this region as well.
Finneytown is located in Hamilton County. Not only can you find drug treatment throughout the county, you can find treatment within the state.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Finneytown, Ohio
Some of the many drug addiction treatment services offered to you in this area consist of:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
A short-term form of addiction treatment includes detoxification. Depending on the level of care required and the extent of your substance abuse, drug or alcohol detox may prove to be beneficial.
The harmful toxins in your body brought on by drug use are removed, allowing you to heal and start fresh. During the first step of detox, withdrawal symptoms can occur. However, healthcare representatives at the alcohol or drug treatment center will monitor your progress.
Those who choose residential treatment may find a structured treatment plan that allows them to maintain a solid schedule filled with individualized addiction treatment programs.
At an inpatient treatment facility, those with substance use disorders and mental health disorders, such as a dual diagnosis, may require extra attention.
As an inpatient, you will receive 24/7 care. Healthcare workers will assist in helping treat your substance abuse and symptoms of mental illness. Inpatient care requires you to remain on-site at the drug or alcohol rehab center.
For those who require a flexible schedule, outpatient treatment may be preferred. If you choose to become an outpatient at an addiction treatment center, you will only need to visit the facility at specific times during the week.
Those seeking more outpatient care may consider the benefits of certain outpatient programs, which may include partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) or intensive outpatient programs (IOPs).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is used to help treat those suffering from an alcohol use disorder or an opioid use disorder. This form of treatment combines behavioral therapy techniques with medications such as naltrexone (Vivitrol), methadone, or buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone).
To assist with relapse prevention, your team of doctors may provide you with aftercare options. These can include sober living homes as well as continued individual, group, or family therapy.
There are also 12-step programs which can assist you, including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
Paying For Treatment In Finneytown, Ohio
If you are seeking payment assistance for substance abuse treatment, consider the options the state offers which include Medicare and Medicaid.
Those with a private insurance provider should contact a representative to verify your coverage. This will help you determine which type of substance abuse treatment is in-network or out-of-network with your provider.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Finneytown, Ohio
Some of the trends and substance abuse facts within this area include:
- There were 288 overdose deaths in Hamilton County in 2022.
- Prescription opioid availability was labeled as “low” during the first six months of 2022 in the Cincinnati region.
- An increase of the prescription opioid hydrocodone occurred during the first six months of 2022 in the Cincinnati region.
- The availability of methamphetamine and fentanyl was labeled as “high” and increased during the first six months of 2022 in the Cincinnati region.
- The availability of heroin decreased during the first six months of 2022 in Hamilton County.
- The availability of powdered and crack cocaine increased during the first six months of 2022 in the Cincinnati region.
Finneytown, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Substance use resources available to you in the Cincinnati region include:
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Hamilton County Public Health
- Finneytown’s Substance Use and Mental Health Services
- the Hamilton County Probate Court’s involuntary treatment for drug abuse guidelines
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- (SAMHSA) behavioral health tool locator
- Hamilton County drug disposal boxes
Ohio Recovery Center
If you or a loved one reside in Finneytown, Ohio, our treatment center is located just a little over an hour away. We can provide individual treatment plans that assist you in drug or alcohol treatment.
To learn about our evidence-based care as well as other treatment options, please contact us today.
Ohio Recovery Center Editorial Team
©2023 Ohio Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.