Ironton, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you or a loved one struggles with alcohol or drug abuse in Ironton, Ohio, you can find a variety of addiction treatment centers in the city. Local services may include medical detox, behavioral therapy, and medication-assisted treatment in inpatient or outpatient settings.
For those of you dealing with drug or alcohol abuse in Ironton, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) states there are 5 drug rehab centers within the city. In addition, you can find numerous addiction treatment centers throughout the state.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Ironton, Ohio
The alcohol and drug treatment centers within this area may offer treatment services such as:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Medical detoxification is a short-term form of treatment which starts in the beginning stages of recovery. This treatment option for drug addiction allows your body to rid itself of unwanted toxins and chemicals brought on by drug use.
During the detox process, a healthcare professional will monitor you and manage any withdrawal symptoms that may occur. Detox is a transitional phase for you to begin further substance abuse treatment.
At an inpatient drug rehab center, you receive treatment in a peaceful, structured environment. Inpatient treatment services for drug or alcohol addiction consist of behavioral therapy and other options.
Those who require more extensive care may consider residential treatment which can provide specialized plans and programs for those suffering from co-occurring disorders. If you’ve been diagnosed with a dual diagnosis such as a substance use disorder and a mental health disorder, inpatient care may be beneficial for your road to recovery.
An outpatient treatment facility can be helpful for those who require a flexible schedule. At an outpatient rehab center, those seeking treatment for drug abuse are required to visit the facility at designated times during the week.
You can also consider an outpatient treatment program such as an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP). Outpatient care at drug or alcohol rehab centers provide treatments catered to you and your schedule.
If you suffer from an opioid use disorder or an alcohol use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is an evidence-based treatment option. With this form of treatment, medication is combined with specific therapy options to help treat these substance use disorders.
To continue addiction recovery, aftercare options are necessary. To help prevent further drug abuse, consider recovery programs such as support groups, sober living homes, or 12-step programs such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA) or Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
Paying For Treatment In Ironton, Ohio
For those of you seeking treatment at a rehab facility who do not have private health insurance, there are public payment options such as Medicare or Medicaid.
If you do not require payment assistance because you have a private health insurance plan, call the phone number on your card to speak with your insurance provider and determine the treatment provider coverage options offered by your plan.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Ironton, Ohio
- An increase in the availability of the prescription opioid hydrocodone occurred during the first six months of 2022 in the Cincinnati region.
- The provisional drug overdose death count for Lawrence County was 50 for the 12 month-ending period ending in June 2022.
- During the first six months of 2022, the availability of sedative-hypnotics such as Klonopin and Xanax was labeled as “moderate.”
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cincinnati region saw an increase in the availability of powdered and crack cocaine, prescription opioids, and fentanyl.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cincinnati region saw a decrease in the availability of heroin.
Ironton, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the local alcohol and drug use resources in this area consist of:
- the treatment resources and prevention options offered by the Adams, Lawrence, Scioto Alcohol & Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board (ADAMHS)
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- the Lawrence County emergency response team
- behavioral health locator tool (SAMHSA)
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we provide a wide range of treatment options for you to consider. Located just under 4 hours away from Ironton, our rehab facility can assist you on your road to sobriety.
Contact us today to find out if our program works for you or a loved one.
- CDC Provisional County-Level Drug Overdose Death Counts
- Crawford County Drug Overdose Fatality Overview 2020 Annual Report
- Crawford County Public Health Quarterly Report
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services Drug Trend Reports