East Liverpool, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Those who live in East Liverpool, Ohio, have access to two substance abuse treatment centers located in the city itself. Additional recovery options are available in Akron and Youngstown as well as at Ohio Recovery Center.
There are two addiction treatment centers located within the city of East Liverpool, Ohio, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
If you or someone you love struggles with alcohol or drug abuse in East Liverpool, substance abuse treatment options can help.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In East Liverpool, Ohio
The treatment options and services available in this area include:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
In the beginning stages of alcohol/drug addiction treatment, medical detoxification may be necessary depending on the severity of substance use which has occurred. Drug rehab centers offer this form of care to monitor withdrawal symptoms and prepare you for treatment.
Those who require inpatient treatment receive 24/7 access to drug addiction services, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medication management. Healthcare professionals offer inpatient treatment services that use a holistic approach to address co-occurring disorders.
Inpatient care is ideal for those with a dual diagnosis of a mental health disorder and substance use disorder. If you suffer from a severe drug or alcohol addiction, a more rigid and structured inpatient option may prove to be beneficial.
If you seek a more flexible treatment option, consider an outpatient treatment facility. If you participate in an outpatient drug or alcohol rehab program, you’re only required to visit the facility throughout the week.
While at the treatment center, you can participate in various forms of therapy as well as specific outpatient treatment programs. Outpatient rehab programs to consider include partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) and intensive outpatient programs (IOPs).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a form of treatment used for those with an opioid use disorder or an alcohol use disorder. This form of treatment combines behavioral therapy with medications such as acamprosate, disulfiram, naltrexone, methadone, and buprenorphine.
To assist in relapse prevention, consider taking part in sober-living homes, outpatient counseling, or 12-step programs after treatment ends. Known as aftercare for addiction recovery, these services are likely coordinated by your treatment team.
Paying For Treatment In East Liverpool, Ohio
Those who require payment assistance for health insurance may consider other public payment options such as Medicaid and Medicare.
If you have private health insurance, reach out to your provider to determine if the treatment center is in-network or out-of-network. Find out if your coverage offers inpatient and outpatient options by contacting treatment centers directly.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In East Liverpool, Ohio
Some of the substance abuse trends and facts from the Youngstown region include:
- During the first six months of 2022, the region of Youngstown saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl, methamphetamine, and cocaine.
- The region of Youngstown saw moderate availability of prescription opioids during the first six months of 2022.
- The most common opioid prescribed during the first six months of 2022 in the Youngstown region was Percocet.,
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in December 2022 for Columbiana County was 32.
- The most common stimulant prescribed during the first six months of 2022 in the Youngstown region was Adderall.
- During the first six months of 2022, there were no changes in the availability of MDMA, marijuana, or sedative-hypnotics in the region of Youngstown.
East Liverpool, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the substance use resources offered to you in and near East Liverpool include:
- East Liverpool Health District resources
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator
- Resources provided by the East Liverpool City Hospital implementation plan for 2023-2026
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
For those of you seeking mental health or addiction treatment, our treatment center is located just under 4 hours away from East Liverpool. At Ohio Recovery Center, we offer a wide array of treatment programs for you or your loved one.
Our treatment plans consist of medical detox, cognitive behavioral therapy, detox, and other evidence-based treatment options. Contact our helpline today to speak with a representative who can assist you.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2023.pdf