Tipp City, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you reside in Tipp City, Ohio, you can find substance abuse treatment options near you that can include medical detox, medication-assisted treatment, and aftercare planning.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are two addiction treatment centers located in Tipp City, Ohio. Those who reside in this area have access to various drug rehab services that are catered to individual needs.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Tipp City, Ohio
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
One of the first types of treatment you may receive when you attend a drug rehab center is medical detoxification. This form of substance abuse treatment only lasts short-term and can help remove the unwanted and dangerous toxins in the body brought on by drug abuse.
Throughout the process, healthcare representatives will monitor your progress and determine if any withdrawal symptoms occur. Those with a severe drug addiction may experience withdrawal, but a team of workers will be there for you.
If you require 24/7 care, consider inpatient treatment services. Whether you suffer from a drug or alcohol addiction, inpatient treatment can provide constant around-the-clock care.
As an inpatient, you will have access to various rehab programs such as cognitive behavioral therapy. Those with a dual diagnosis of a mental health disorder and a substance use disorder may benefit from the wellness techniques provided by inpatient care.
Those requiring a flexible schedule may choose to seek treatment at an outpatient treatment facility. At a drug or alcohol rehab, outpatient care allows you to visit the treatment center at designated times throughout the week to participate in forms of therapy and other treatments.
The intensive outpatient program (IOP) and the partial hospitalization program (PHP) are some of the most exhaustive outpatient treatment programs to consider.
Those suffering from an alcohol use disorder or an opioid use disorder may choose medication-assisted treatment (MAT). If you suffer from either of these substance use disorders, MAT can prove to be a beneficial treatment option to you.
To continue your road to sobriety, it’s important to take advantage of local resources as well as aftercare recovery options provided by your rehab facility. This can include support groups for adolescents and families, case management, alumni activities, and more.
Paying For Treatment In Tipp City, Ohio
If you have health insurance, reach out to your provider to determine your type of coverage. You can determine if your plan covers in-network or out-of-network rehab options.
Those seeking financial assistance who do not have health insurance may consider public options available to them, including Medicare or Medicaid.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Tipp City, Ohio
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September, 2022, for Miami County was 28.
- Drug use was the 4th leading cause of death in Miami County in 2022.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Dayton region saw an increase in the availability of heroin, methamphetamine, and marijuana.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Dayton region saw no change in the availability of prescription stimulants and sedative-hypnotics.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Dayton region saw a decrease in the availability of prescription opioids.
Tipp City, Ohio Substance Use Resources
The resources available to individuals and families living with substance use disorder in Tipp City include:
- aftercare resources offered by Miami County
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- community housing, and assistance provided by Miami County
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health tool locator
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
Located less than 1.5 hrs away from Tipp City, Ohio Recovery Center offers a wide range of treatment options such as case management, medical detox, and various therapy options in a residential treatment setting.
If you or a loved one are struggling with substance abuse, reach out to us today to learn more about our specialized treatment plans.