Sidney, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Those who live in Sidney, Ohio, can find alcohol and drug treatment services in the city itself as well as in nearby locations like Bellefontaine, Troy, and Van Wert. These treatment options include inpatient care, detox, and mental health counseling.
If you live in the City of Sidney and struggle with alcohol or drug abuse, there are addiction treatment options available in this area.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Sidney, Ohio
The alcohol and drug treatment services available in Sidney and throughout Ohio include:
- medical detox support
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
A short-term treatment known as detoxification may be the first step in the recovery process. Medical detox helps to cleanse your body, ridding it of harmful chemicals in the body caused by drug use.
A healthcare representative may monitor you for withdrawal symptoms during the process, helping to prepare and stabilize you for rehab.
At an inpatient drug rehab center, you will stay at the treatment facility while being surrounded by helpful healthcare workers. You will have access to medications, behavioral therapy, and counseling options.
Inpatient treatment may consist of a treatment plan constructed specifically for your needs. For instance, those suffering from a dual diagnosis may require mental health care alongside addiction treatment.
Those who choose an outpatient rehab facility can find addiction recovery by attending the treatment center at designated times during the week.
Those struggling with drug or alcohol addiction may consider the various forms of outpatient treatment, including intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) and partial hospitalization programs (PHPs).
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with a substance use disorder, consider medication-assisted treatment (MAT). As a form of treatment used to help those with alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder, MAT combines medication with behavioral therapy.
Drug and alcohol rehab centers in Shelby may offer a drug addiction treatment program which uses MAT and other treatment services to address individual needs.
After successfully completing an Ohio drug rehab program, you will have access to multiple aftercare resources. To maintain sobriety, continued aftercare and addiction treatment may be coordinated by your treatment center.
Aftercare services can include group therapy, individual therapy, and support groups such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA) or Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
Paying For Treatment In Sidney, Ohio
If you are in need of substance abuse treatment and do not have health insurance, publish options to consider include Medicare and Medicaid. Additionally, there are several payment options and plans which can assist you.
Those with private insurance should contact their insurance provider to determine if the rehab center is in-network or out-of-network. You may also want to verify if your insurance will cover inpatient care, outpatient care, or both.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Sidney, Ohio
- The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office seized a large amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in September 2022.
- Fentanyl in the Columbus region was labeled as “high” in a June 2022 report.
- An increase in reports of hydrocodone in the Columbus region occurred during the first six months of 2022.
- An increase in the benzodiazepine alprazolam (Xanax) occurred during the first six months of 2022 in the Columbus region.
- From 2017 to 2020, a 3% increase in overdoses occurred throughout the state.
Sidney, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Loca information and helpful prevention resources for substance use disorder in this region include:
- resources provided by Drug Free Shelby County
- the City of Sidney’s Drug Prevention & Tips
- Sidney’s local resource guide
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) behavioral health tool locator
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
Located just an hour from Sidney, Ohio residents have access to various levels of care and numerous treatment options at Ohio Recovery Center. Our inpatient treatment center offers medical detox, medication-assisted treatment, mental health care, and behavioral therapy.
To learn more about our evidence-based practices, please contact us today.
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Maps https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data/dashboards-and-maps/maps/maps
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — Surveillance of Drug Abuse Trends in the State of Ohio June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf
- WHIOTV7 — Shelby Co. Sheriff’s Office seize ‘substantial’ amount of marijuana after raiding Sidney home https://www.whio.com/news/local/shelby-co-sheriffs-office-seize-substantial-amount-marijuana-after-raiding-sidney-home/QBIAXFYQLRG7DPF5QOBLJHMORI/