Englewood, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Those living in Englewood, Ohio, with alcohol or drug addiction can find rehab services in the surrounding area that include medical detox, medication-assisted treatment, mental health counseling, and both inpatient and outpatient treatment options.
Although there are no treatment centers in Englewood itself, the city is located in the Dayton area and is near communities like Columbus and Miami Valley that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment options.
If you or a loved one are searching for rehab resources, you can find options within Montgomery County and other regions of Ohio.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Englewood, Ohio
Some of the many treatment services available to you in this area include:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
You may find that one of the first programs you enter at a drug rehab center is for medical detoxification. Detox is the process in which the dangerous toxins in your body brought on by drug abuse are expelled, helping you to begin fresh.
Although this process may be painless, withdrawal symptoms can occur. Healthcare representatives will monitor for symptoms in case this takes place.
For those considering an inpatient treatment facility, you will be able to remain on-site to attend the addiction treatment program. Residential treatment gives you access to a variety of treatment options all well as 24/7 care from healthcare professionals.
As an inpatient, certain behavioral therapy options, including group therapy, may be introduced into your treatment plan. Those suffering from a dual diagnosis such as a mental health or substance use disorder may benefit from inpatient treatment.
If you choose outpatient treatment, you will find a more flexible and less rigid schedule. Although you are not required to remain at the drug or alcohol rehab center, you must visit the addiction treatment center at various times throughout the week.
Those wishing to participate in a more structured outpatient program should consider intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) or partial hospitalization programs (PHPs).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is used to help those suffering from an opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder. This type of treatment combines therapy with medications such as methadone, buprenorphine, Suboxone, naltrexone, and Vivitrol.
To assist with relapse prevention, aftercare resources may be offered by your recovery program.
Aftercare options for addiction recovery can include support groups like Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), case management, and assistance for the transitional phase of exiting a treatment center and entering a sober living home.
Paying For Treatment In Englewood, Ohio
If you have private health insurance, contact your provider to determine if you are in-network or out-of-network with your chosen rehab facility. You can also contact a treatment representative to find out if you have substance abuse treatment coverage for their rehab program.
For those seeking drug or alcohol treatment without private insurance, the state of Ohio offers public plans including Medicare and Medicaid.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Englewood, Ohio
Substance abuse facts in the Dayton area include:
- During the first six months of 2022, the region of Dayton saw a high availability of cocaine.
- During the first six months of 2022, the region of Dayton saw a decrease in the availability of heroin.
- In 2021, 2,092 Narcan (naloxone) overdose-reversal medications were administered in Montgomery County.
- There were 337 overdose deaths in 2021 and 319 deaths in 2022 in Montgomery County.
- Montgomery County saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl, heroin, and cocaine during the first six months of 2022.
Englewood, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Several substance abuse resources are available to you in this region, including:
- Community Overdose Action Team
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health tool locator
Ohio Recovery Center
Located just an hour and a half away, Ohio Recovery Center offers individualized treatment plans that can include medical detox, behavioral therapy, and other evidence-based practices.
If you’re ready to get help for your alcohol or drug addiction, contact us today to find which treatment plan is best for you.
- Dayton and Montgomery County Public Health — 2020 Annual Report https://www.phdmc.org/agency/agency/reports/annual-report/2242-2020-annual-report/file
- Dayton and Montgomery County Public Health — 2021 Annual Report https://www.phdmc.org/agency/agency/reports/annual-report/2499-2021-annual-report/file
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — Surveillance of Drug Abuse Trends in the State of Ohio January 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2022.pdf