Blacklick, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you or a loved one reside in the city of Blacklick, Ohio, and struggle with alcohol or drug use, you can find treatment nearby that’s located outside the township. Nearby treatment options include medical detox, behavioral therapy, and aftercare planning.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are no substance abuse treatment centers located in Blacklick, Ohio.
Addiction treatment centers near you provide a wide range of treatment services to consider. If you or a loved one struggle with alcohol or drug abuse, you can find a form of treatment that works for you.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Blacklick, Ohio
Addiction treatment programs may provide the following options which can be beneficial for maintaining long-term recovery:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
A short-term process that can take place in the beginning of alcohol/drug addiction treatment includes medical detoxification. This form of treatment allows your body to rid itself of the dangerous and harmful toxins brought on by substance abuse.
Medical detox is a form of healthcare support that monitors withdrawal symptoms. Withdrawal is why healthcare representatives will support you throughout the process, ensuring your safety and preparing you for treatment.
Those suffering from a severe drug or alcohol addiction may require residential treatment. At an inpatient rehab center, you will stay 24/7 to receive the care you need.
As an inpatient, you can participate in numerous rehab programs such as cognitive behavioral therapy, life skills groups, counseling for mental health issues, group therapy, and wellness techniques.
If you suffer from co-occurring disorders such as a substance use disorder and mental health disorder, dual diagnosis treatment is most effective in an inpatient setting.
Outpatient Treatment Programs
If you select an outpatient treatment facility, you can participate in similar inpatient treatment programs. At this type of drug or alcohol rehab, you will be required to visit the center at scheduled times throughout the week.
Intensive outpatient treatment options, including intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) and partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), are effective for mild to moderate addictions.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) combines medication and behavioral therapy to help those suffering from either opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder. MAT provides a form of medication management alongside evidence-based therapy techniques.
To help with relapse prevention, there are addiction recovery resources that may be coordinated by your treatment team as part of aftercare planning. Aftercare resources can include case management, group counseling services, peer support groups, and sober-living arrangements.
Paying For Treatment In Blacklick, Ohio
If you have private health insurance, contact your insurance provider to determine your coverage. A representative can assist you, filling you in on the inpatient or outpatient options that are in-network with your plan.
Those without private health insurance can consider public plans like Medicare or Medicaid.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Blacklick, Ohio
The substance abuse trends collected from Franklin County and the Columbus region include:
- Franklin County saw a 28.9% increase in overdose deaths from November 2019 – November 2020.
- The Columbus region saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl, methamphetamine, and opioids during the first six months of 2022.
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September, 2022, for Franklin County was 786.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Columbus region saw no change in the availability of prescription stimulants, marijuana, or sedative-hypnotics.
- The Columbus region saw a decrease in the availability of heroin during the first six months of 2022.
- The most available prescription opioid in the Columbus region during the first six months of 2022 was Percocet.
Blacklick, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the substance use resources provided to you in this area include:
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Franklin County Court of Common Pleas Drug Court
- Franklin County Public Health behavioral health & addiction services
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator tool
Ohio Recovery Center
Located less than 2.5 hours away from Blacklick, our residential treatment center offers inpatient levels of care for you or one of your family members. Our treatment options are evidence-based and include medical detox, group therapy, mental health counseling, and more.
To learn more about our personalized treatment plans, please contact us today.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Franklin County Forensic Science Center https://coroner.franklincountyohio.gov/getattachment/Media/Franklin-County-Overdose-Fatalities-Data-Brief/Franklin-County-Overdose-Fatalities-Data-Brief-%283%29.pdf
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2023.pdf