Lincoln Village, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
There are no alcohol and drug rehab centers located in Lincoln Village, Ohio, itself. However, treatment services such as medical and medication-assisted treatment are available throughout the Columbus region.
There are no drug or alcohol rehab centers located in Lincoln Village, Ohio, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
If you or a family member are struggling with substance use, a comprehensive treatment program at an alcohol or drug rehab center can help.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Lincoln Village, Ohio
The alcohol drug treatment services available near Lincoln Village includes:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
In the beginning stages of substance abuse treatment, a process known as medical detoxification may be required depending on the type of drug abused as well as the severity of drug use. Medical detox programs allow you to experience withdrawal under medical supervision.
If you suffer from alcohol or drug addiction, you may require extensive inpatient care. With residential treatment, you’re assigned a number of days to stay on-site at the center.
You remain at the inpatient rehab while you participate in specialized treatment programs. If you have a mental health disorder and a substance use disorder, you can receive dual diagnosis treatment in a relaxing environment with a structured schedule.
You can also find wellness techniques and therapy options available for outpatient care. At an outpatient treatment facility, you can utilize treatment techniques for your drug or alcohol addiction.
As an outpatient, you will be required to visit the rehab at scheduled times throughout the week. Additionally, more structured outpatient treatment programs are available such as an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
Some rehab programs involve medication-assisted treatment (MAT). This form of treatment can be useful for those who suffer from either opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder. MAT combines approved medication with therapy and other treatment services.
Rehabilitation centers may provide aftercare planning before you leave the treatment center. To help you during the transitional phase of treatment, you can find addiction recovery services locally and within your community.
In fact, there are several options to consider such as counseling services ranging from individual, family, or group therapy. Additionally, there are sober living homes and 12-step recovery programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
Paying For Treatment In Lincoln Village, Ohio
Medicare or Medicaid are available in Ohio for those without private insurance coverage. You can contact the Ohio department of Medicaid to determine eligibility.
If you have health insurance, reach out to your insurance provider to determine if your plan covers inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment. Speak to a representative by calling the phone number on your insurance card. You can also contact treatment providers directly.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Lincoln Village, Ohio
Substance use trends and facts collected from the Columbus region include:
- 27 overdose deaths occurred in the city of Lincoln Village in 2022.
- The region of Columbus saw an increase in the availability of opioids, fentanyl, and methamphetamine during the first six months of 2022.
- The region of Columbus saw a decrease in the availability of heroin during the first six months of 2022.
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in December 2022 for Franklin County was 778.
- From November 2019 to November 2020, Franklin County saw a 28.9% increase in overdose deaths.
- Percocet was the most available prescription opioid in the Columbus region during the first six months of 2022.
Lincoln Village, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the various substance use resources available in Lincoln Village and Columbus include:
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Franklin County Public Health behavioral health & addiction services
- behavioral health locator (SAMHSA)
- Franklin County Cares
- Franklin County Court of Common Pleas Drug Court
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
Ohio Recovery Center
Only 120 miles away, our treatment center provides a wide range of treatment options for those of you who reside in Lincoln Village and struggle with alcohol or drug abuse.
At Ohio Recovery Center, our treatment options include evidence-based care, specialized treatment plans, and multidisciplinary inpatient services.
Contact us today to speak with a healthcare representative who can assist you or a loved one in finding recovery.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Franklin County Cares https://www.franklincocares.org/tiles/index/display?id=273939269997556323
- Franklin County Forensic Science Center https://coroner.franklincountyohio.gov/getattachment/Media/Franklin-County-Overdose-Fatalities-Data-Brief/Franklin-County-Overdose-Fatalities-Data-Brief-%283%29.pdf
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2023.pdf