Reynoldsburg, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
The rehab centers in and near Reynoldsburg, Ohio, offer treatment services such as medical detox, inpatient/outpatient rehab, and medication-assisted treatment. The city also provides accessible community resources that support mental health and wellness.
Reynoldsburg is located in central Ohio near Columbus, and there are 68 drug rehab centers within a 25-mile radius of the city.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Reynoldsburg, Ohio
The addiction treatment facilities in Reynoldsburg and Licking, Franklin, and Fairfield counties provide alcohol and drug rehab services that are tailored to each patient’s needs.
Some of the rehab programs provided in this area include:
- inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs
- partial hospitalization programs
- medication-assisted treatment
- dual-diagnosis treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
Detox is the first step in addiction treatment, and a detox program can take place at an inpatient rehab facility or with the help of your healthcare provider.
During a drug or alcohol detox program, you receive medical support and supervision, as well as some behavioral health services, while you manage uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms and prepare for drug or alcohol rehab.
With inpatient care, you stay at a residential treatment facility for the entirety of treatment and attend individual and group therapy, participate in addiction education, and take part in recreational activities. You’ll also learn strategies for relapse prevention.
This type of treatment is recommended for those who need 24/7 supervision to avoid relapse. The length of inpatient drug treatment programs can be anywhere from 30-90 days.
With outpatient rehab, you go to treatment several times per week but go home at the end of your treatment sessions each day.
There are two common forms of outpatient treatment:
- intensive outpatient programs: includes behavioral therapy, support groups, and peer support for 10-12 hours per week
- partial outpatient programs: includes individual and group therapy, support groups, and mental health services for about 25-30 hours per week
If you are in treatment for alcohol addiction or opioid addiction, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be a good option for you. During MAT, you’re prescribed medication that helps ease withdrawal symptoms and drug cravings.
You’ll also receive therapy to ensure the whole body is treated, not just your physical health. Some of the medications used in MAT include naltrexone, methadone, and buprenorphine.
Treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders is also an option for those struggling with other mental health issues besides substance use disorder and addiction. This ensures that both the addiction and mental health disorder are treated at the same time.
Paying For Treatment In Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Knowing how you’re going to pay for alcohol or drug addiction treatment can be just as important as the treatment itself. Luckily, many private health insurance plans, as well as Medicare/Medicaid, pay for some of the cost.
If you are uninsured or underinsured, there are lots of options to help you with the cost of treatment:
- state-financed health insurance plans other than Medicaid
- sliding fee scale
- payment plan or financial assistance
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Ohio continues to struggle with the opioid crisis. Prescription drug abuse contributes significantly to the number of overdose deaths in Reynoldsburg and the state overall. Some of the drug overdose death trends and statistics in the area include:
- In 2020, there were 47 overdose fatalities in Licking County.
- The overdose death count in Fairfield County has increased over the past three years with 28 deaths in 2019, 54 deaths in 2020, and 60 deaths in 2021.
- Franklin County had 859 drug overdose deaths in 2020 and 825 in 2021.
- In 2019 in Ohio, fentanyl was involved in 83% of all heroin-related overdose deaths, 80% of all cocaine-related overdose deaths, and 79% of all methamphetamine-related overdose deaths.
Local Reynoldsburg, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Besides substance abuse treatment facilities, Reynoldsburg also provides lots of community resources. Some of the local resources you can turn to include:
- Alcohol, Drug, and Mental Health Board of Franklin County
- Ohio CareLine
- Alcohol, Drug, and Mental Health Board of Fairfield County
- Mental Health & Recovery for Licking and Knox Counties Crisis Line
Ohio Recovery Center
Ohio Recovery Center is located in Van Wert, Ohio, which is about 130 miles from Reynoldsburg.
If you or a loved one are struggling with substance abuse, we offer all of the above addiction treatment options so you can receive the customized treatment plan that fits your needs.
To learn more about us, please call our helpline today.
- Franklin County Forensic Science Center: Office of the Coroner — Franklin County Ohio 2021 https://coroner.franklincountyohio.gov/getattachment/81c81378-bd61-49aa-bd88-22355ddf9907/Overdose_2017-2021_Report.pdf.aspx?lang=en-US
- Lancaster Eagle Gazette — Overdoses in Fairfield County: 142 deaths in 3 years https://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/story/news/local/2022/08/30/overdoses-in-fairfield-county-142-deaths-in-3-years/65419638007/
- Ohio Department of Health — Drug Overdose https://odh.ohio.gov/know-our-programs/violence-injury-prevention-program/drug-overdose/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Find Treatment https://findtreatment.gov/