Fairview Park, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Although no addiction treatment centers are available in Fairview Park, Ohio, residents living with alcohol or drug addiction can access treatment services throughout Cuyahoga County and the state of Ohio.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are no drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers in Fairview Park.
However, you can find rehab facilities in the surrounding areas of Lakewood and Cleveland. Addiction treatment options available to you in this area are individualized and tailored to your unique needs and situation.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Fairview Park, Ohio
Drug and alcohol treatment programs near Fairview Park include:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Medical Detox Treatment
Medical detox is a short-term process which requires you to be monitored in case withdrawal symptoms occur. During the detoxification process, your body will rid itself of the unwanted toxins and chemicals in your body, potentially causing withdrawal symptoms.
Once drug and alcohol detox is completed, you can continue with formal alcohol and drug treatment services in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
Residential treatment is useful for those suffering from severe substance abuse disorders. Those who have a dual diagnosis of a mental health disorder and a substance use disorder may also require extensive inpatient treatment.
At an inpatient drug rehab center, you will have 24/7 access to medical professionals and remain at the drug and alcohol rehab center for the duration of your program.
During this time, you may participate in various forms of therapy in addition to specialized treatment programs which focus on your particular type of drug abuse.
A less structured form of treatment includes outpatient care. At an outpatient treatment facility, you will be required to take part in weekly visits at the rehab center.
Some of the other outpatient options to consider include an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
The technique of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) combines behavioral therapy with medication. This form of treatment is used to help treat either opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder.
To help continue your journey of sobriety, aftercare resources may be beneficial. Your treatment center may provide you with a referral to certain resources depending on the level of care required for your substance abuse recovery.
Once you’ve completed a rehab program, aftercare services may include support groups, outpatient counseling, case management, employment assistance, and alumni events.
Paying For Treatment In Fairview Park, Ohio
If you do not have private health insurance, there are other forms of payment for you to consider. The state of Ohio provides public insurance options such as Medicare and Medicaid.
Those with private health insurance should contact the phone number on their insurance card to speak with a healthcare representative who can assist you in determining if substance abuse treatment is part of your coverage.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Fairview Park, Ohio
Substance use trends from Fairview Park and the Cuyahoga County region include:
- 1,741 overdoses occurred in 2022 in the county of Cuyahoga.
- 584 overdose fatalities occurred in Cuyahoga County in 2022.
- 549 overdose deaths occurred in the county in 2020.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cleveland region saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cleveland region saw no change in the availability of crack cocaine or powdered cocaine.
- During the first six months of 2022, the most prescribed sedative-hypnotic in the Cleveland region was Xanax.
Fairview Park, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Substance use resources in Fairview Park and the surrounding area include:
- City of Fairview’s Prevention and Wellness services
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Health and Human Services Department of Cuyahoga County
- Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services Board of Cuyahoga County
- behavioral health locator tool (SAMHSA)
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
If you or a loved one live with alcohol or drug abuse, consider Ohio Recovery Center. Our inpatient treatment facility is located less than three hours away from Fairview Park, and we offer a wide range of evidence-based treatment options for you or your loved one.
To learn more about our treatment plans, please contact us today.
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health — Overdose Fatality Review Annual Report Cuyahoga County, 2020 https://www.ccbh.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/OFR-Annual-Report-2020.pdf
- Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office — Heroin/Fentanyl/Cocaine Related Deaths in Cuyahoga County https://cuyahogacounty.us/docs/default-source/me-library/heroin-fentanyl-cocaine-deaths/2021/november2021-heroinfentanylreport.pdf?sfvrsn=d7de2bb5_4
- Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office — Heroin/Fentanyl/Cocaine Related Deaths in Cuyahoga County_UPDATE https://cuyahogacounty.us/docs/default-source/me-library/heroin-fentanyl-cocaine-deaths/2022/dec2022-heroinfentanyl.pdf?sfvrsn=b9408506_3
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — Surveillance of Drug Abuse Trends in the State of Ohio June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf