North College Hill, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you or a loved one reside in North College Hill, Ohio, and need substance abuse treatment, you can find various treatment centers located throughout Cincinnati. Local treatment services include medical detox, inpatient/outpatient care, and more.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) there are no drug rehab centers located in North College Hill, Ohio. However, those who reside in the city can find plenty of treatment centers nearby in the Cincinnati region.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near North College Hill, Ohio
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
One of the first stages of a rehab program consists of medical detoxification. With a detox program, you;re supervised by healthcare workers as you experience withdrawal symptoms and mentally and physically prepare for treatment.
If you choose residential treatment, you remain on-site while receiving the level of care you require. At an inpatient addiction treatment center, you can take part in group therapy, individual behavioral therapy, support groups, and wellness options.
Those seeking a structured and peaceful environment with inpatient treatment have 24/7 access to multidisciplinary healthcare professionals, which is well-suited for those with a dual diagnosis such as a substance use disorder or a mental health disorder.
Outpatient treatment facilities offer assistance for those suffering from a drug or alcohol addiction. Similar treatment options may be used for outpatient care as inpatient care.
However, as an outpatient, you are not required to remain on-site. Instead, you will visit the treatment center at designated times during the week. For additional treatment, consider other outpatient treatment programs such as an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
Some treatment centers offer specific opioid and alcohol treatment options. For instance, if you suffer from either an opioid use disorder or an alcohol use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) can be useful for you.
Those suffering from either disorder may be eligible for MAT. Speak with your doctors to determine if this type of treatment is right for you.
Although you may have successfully completed a stay at an inpatient center or conquered a rehab program, your primary healthcare representative may suggest aftercare resources. With aftercare addiction recovery services, you can continue maintaining sobriety.
Options for you to consider include individual, adolescent, or group therapy. Additionally, there are 12-step programs including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
Paying For Treatment In North College Hill, Ohio
Those seeking insurance coverage can utilize the public options provided by the state. For instance, you may be eligible for Medicare or Medicaid.
For those with private health insurance, verify with your treatment provider which addiction treatment programs are covered by your plan. Contact the phone number located on your insurance card to speak with a representative, or contact treatment centers directly.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In North College Hill, Ohio
Some of the substance use trends and facts collected from Hamilton County and the Cincinnati region include:
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in December, 2022 for Hamilton County was 349.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cincinnati region saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl, cocaine, and prescription opioids.
- In October 2022, the Hamilton County Public Health department issued an alert to citizens due to the high increase in overdose deaths which occurred.
- From the week of July 17, 2023, to July 23, 2023, 28 overdoses took place in Hamilton County.
- The top 2 leading causes of overdose deaths in Hamilton County for 2023 were poly-substance and cocaine plus opioids.
North College Hill, Ohio Substance Use Resources
There are several substance use resources available to North College Hill residents, including:
- the city of North College Hill’s behavioral health and community resources
- Hamilton County Addiction Response Coalition
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- resources such as the Heroin Task Force, Safe Syringe Disposal, and Harm Reduction
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator
- Hamilton County Public Health department
Ohio Recovery Center
North College Hill is located less than 2.5 hours away from Ohio Recovery Center. If you or a loved one are struggling with alcohol and drug addiction, our residential treatment center can help.
To learn more about our evidence-based care and individualized treatment plans, please contact us today.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Hamilton County Public Health https://www.hamiltoncountyhealth.org/reports/
- Hamilton County Public Health https://www.hamiltoncountyhealth.org/announcements/public-health-alert-overdose-activity/
- Hamilton County Public Health https://analytics.hcph.org/views/DailyOverdoseReport/DailyGraph?%3Adisplay_count=n&%3Aembed=y&%3AisGuestRedirectFromVizportal=y&%3Aorigin=viz_share_link&%3AshowAppBanner=false&%3AshowVizHome=n
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2023.pd