Logan County, Ohio Drug Rehab & Addiction Services
There are at least four addiction treatment centers in Logan County as well as a local community board that oversees and manages substance abuse treatment in this region. County residents can also consider treatment around an hour away at Ohio Recovery Center.
Logan County includes population centers like West Liberty and Bellefontaine. If you or a loved one reside in Logan County, struggle with drug use, and are in search of a treatment center, consider the Mental Health, Drug & Alcohol Services Board of Logan & Champaign Counties (MHDAS) to discover helpful addiction services.
In addition to the few substance abuse treatment centers in Logan County itself, you can find various rehab facilities nearby, including Ohio Recovery Center in Van Wert.
Substance Abuse Resources In Logan County, Ohio
The MHDAS of Logan County & Champaign Counties offers assistance for those in a mental health or substance use crisis, a free behavioral health screening tool, and a directory of local treatment providers.
Additional substance abuse resources in Logan County include:
- Community for Ongoing Recovery Efforts (C.O.R.E.) strategy teams
- Logan County Recovery Support Meetings
- prevention options from C.O.R.E.
- project DAWN
- Logan County Treatment & Program Services
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(419) 904-4158
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we provide numerous treatment options in quiet, residential settings. Our addiction treatment services include medical detox, medication-assisted treatment, and evidence-based care like group and behavioral therapies.
Our treatment center is located just a little over an hour away from Logan County. Put an end to your alcohol or drug abuse and let us help you on the road to recovery.
Logan County Substance Use & Overdose Data
Substance use and overdose data for Logan County includes:
- Alcohol use disorder (AUD) was treated for 23.1% of people in Logan County in 2021.
- Benzodiazepines were dispersed at a rate of 11.9 prescriptions per capita in Logan County in 2021.
- In the first six months of 2022, the region of Dayton saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl, crack cocaine, and powdered cocaine.
- Opioids were dispersed at a rate of 37.4 prescriptions per capita in Logan County in 2021.
- In 2021, C.OR.E. focused on prevention options for those struggling with substance abuse.
Alcohol & Drug Rehab Options In Logan County, Ohio
There are only 4 treatment centers located in Logan County, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). However, these treatment facilities, as well as some throughout the state, provide various rehab programs and treatment services.
Receiving drug and alcohol treatment may begin with a short-term process known as medical detoxification. Detox helps to rid your body of unwanted chemicals.
When this occurs, it allows you to begin the recovery process in healthcare setting without drugs in your system. If withdrawal symptoms occur, medical professionals are available to monitor you.
If you suffer from a substance use disorder and also require mental health treatment, you may benefit from inpatient care that offers a scheduled and welcoming environment. You can also participate in support groups, individual therapy, and holistic or recreational activities.
Those with a dual diagnosis seeking residential treatment may improve with behavioral health practices and other forms of mental health counseling.
Outpatient treatment for drug or alcohol addiction allows you to have a flexible schedule, yet still receive care and have access to aftercare options such as various forms of therapy for adolescents, families, or single individuals.
Some drug addiction treatment centers that provide outpatient treatment programs allow you to visit the facility at scheduled times during the week.
Drug rehab centers may provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT combines behavioral health and therapy techniques with certain medications. However, MAT is only used to help treat those suffering from either opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder.
Payment Options Accepted In Logan County, Ohio
For those seeking public health insurance to receive addiction treatment services, there are options provided by the state of Ohio such as Medicaid or Medicare.
If you have private health insurance, reach out to your provider to determine your type of coverage or if your insurance covers inpatient or outpatient care.
To verify your insurance coverage, or to learn more about our many treatment options, please contact Ohio Recovery Center today.
- Logan County Community Needs and Risk Assessment — 2020 Update https://www.uwlogan.org/sites/uwlogan.org/files/2020%20Community%20Needs%20Assessment%20FINAL%20DRAFT.pdf
- Mental Health, Drug & Alcohol Services Board of Logan & Champaign Counties (MHDAS) — 2021 Annual Report https://www.mhdas.org/uploads/5/6/7/9/56797787/pdf_combined_pages.pdf
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Alcohol Use Disorder https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DashboardsAndMaps/Maps/SUD-Treatment-Claims-Alcohol-2021.pdf
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Benzodiazepine Doses Per Capita https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DashboardsAndMaps/Maps/BenzoDosesperCapita2021.pdf
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Prescription Opioid Doses Per Capita https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DashboardsAndMaps/Maps/OpioidDosesperCapita2021.pdf
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — January 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2022.pdf
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf