Union County, Ohio Drug Rehab & Addiction Services
In Union County, Ohio, there are at least five drug and alcohol rehab centers available. However, you have access to additional treatment options, including medical detox and residential care, at accredited rehab facilities located outside the county.
Union County residents who seek addiction treatment services may consider the drug rehab centers and available treatment options in the area by contacting the Mental Health & Recovery Board of Union County (MHRBUC).
Substance Abuse Resources In Union County, Ohio
The MHRBUC offers substance abuse treatment services for those with mental illness. In addition, the MHRBUC provides a Mobile Response and Stabilization Services team and a Teen Prevention Leadership Program.
Ohio Recovery Center
Union County is located only 1.5 hours away from Ohio Recovery Center. At our treatment center, we focus on evidence-based practices by offering behavioral health services and inpatient treatment options like medical detox.
Our substance abuse services for drug or alcohol treatment also include behavioral therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and aftercare support. If you struggle with alcohol or drug abuse, reach out to us today and begin your road to recovery.
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(419) 904-4158
Union County Substance Use & Overdose Data
Substance use and overdose data for Union County includes:
- 11 provisional drug overdose deaths took place during the 12 month period ending in June 2022 in Union County.
- From July 2021 to June 2022, 2,000 Union County residents received behavioral health treatment.
- From July 2021 to June 2022, 434 adults were treated for a substance use disorder with over receiving treatment for opioid use disorder.
- 10 fatal opioid overdoses took place from July 2021 to June 2022 in Union County.
- From January 2022 to June 2022, the Columbus region saw an increase in the availability of prescription opioids, cocaine, and fentanyl.
Alcohol & Drug Rehab Options In Union County, Ohio
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are 5 available drug or alcohol rehab centers located within Union County. However, there are treatment centers across the state that may offer unique treatment plans for your specific needs.
With the detoxification process, healthcare professionals will monitor you while the toxins and destructive chemicals in your body are depleted. During detox, withdrawal symptoms can take place.
A team of healthcare workers will monitor your condition and help you during the recovery process. Once your body is cleansed, you can begin addiction treatment.
Some drug addiction treatment centers offer residential treatment. Inpatient care allows you to remain at the rehab facility to face your drug addiction and mental health treatment head-on, surrounded by doctors to assist you throughout recovery.
Inpatient care provides a structured environment and may offer resources for those suffering from both a mental health and a substance use disorder. Additionally, behavioral health care such as therapy may be offered for adults and adolescents.
As an outpatient, you will only be required to visit the treatment center at scheduled times during the week. Outpatient services allow you to have a more flexible schedule than inpatient care.
Outpatient treatment programs you may participate in consist of the partial hospitalization program (PHP) or the intensive outpatient program (IOP).
If you suffer from an opioid use disorder or an alcohol use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be recommended. MAT is only useful for those suffering from either of these substance use disorders.
Payment Options Accepted In Union County, Ohio
To determine if your health insurance is accepted at a rehab facility, contact your provider to determine which drug treatment services are covered by your insurance. Inpatient and outpatient care may have different options within your plan.
If you do not have insurance, there are other options to consider such as Medicaid or Medicare.
To find out if we accept your insurance policy for inpatient treatment, or to learn more about our addiction treatment services, please contact Ohio Recovery Center today.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — Provisional County-Level Drug Overdose Death Counts https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Mental Health and Recovery Board of Union County — Annual Report https://www.mhrbuc.org/_files/ugd/4fe4f1_68fa52f672f341669be83f4b0e2204a4.pdf
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Treatment for Substance Use Disorders https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data/dashboards-and-maps/maps/01-treatment-for-substance-use-disorders
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network — June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf