Bellefontaine, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Although there are only two outpatient treatment options in Bellefontaine, Ohio, residents can access additional support throughout Logan County. For residential treatment in a calm and peaceful setting, consider Ohio Recovery Center in Van Wert.
If you or a loved one are struggling with drug abuse and live in Bellefontaine, Ohio, there are two rehab facilities located in the city as stated by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) treatment center finder tool.
You will also find drug addiction treatment services offered at other rehab centers in Logan County and throughout the state. Those residing in the cities of Bellefontaine, Urbana, or the Springfield area have access to numerous addiction treatment programs.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Bellefontaine, Ohio
Some of the alcohol and drug treatment services available in this area include:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
When a person suffers from a drug or alcohol addiction, their body may be riddled with toxins. With detoxification, these harmful chemicals can be expelled from the body.
Detox programs are a short-term process, but a healthcare worker will monitor you throughout the process to manage withdrawal symptoms if they occur.
Whether you’re seeking drug or alcohol treatment, you can find countless treatment plans at an inpatient drug rehab center. Depending on the severity of alcohol/drug abuse, you may require specialized treatment options.
Those suffering from a dual diagnosis may particularly benefit from the structured environment which residential treatment provides. Choosing an inpatient drug or alcohol rehab center allows you to have 24/7 access to helpful therapies and healthcare professionals.
If you require a more flexible schedule, but still desire to visit a drug or alcohol addiction treatment center, outpatient treatment may be the option for you. As an outpatient, you will be required to visit the rehab center several times during the week.
At the outpatient treatment facility, you can participate in programs and monitor your progress with a therapist. Additionally, you can take part in other available outpatient rehab programs such as an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
If you suffer from alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be an option for you to consider. Combining medications with behavioral therapy, MAT helps those suffering from either of these two substance use disorders.
Once you’ve completed a rehab program, your treatment provider may suggest aftercare recovery services. With continued care, you can maintain your sobriety.
Aftercare options include 12-step programs such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA) or Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), case management, transitional housing, mental health counseling, and alumni groups.
Paying For Treatment In Bellefontaine, Ohio
If you have private insurance, contact the phone number on your health insurance card. Be sure to speak with a representative who can inform you of your in-network and out-of-network inpatient or outpatient options. You can also reach out to treatment centers directly.
Those in need of payment assistance for substance abuse treatment may find low cost options as well as Medicare and Medicaid plans.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Bellefontaine, Ohio
Some of the substance use trends in Logan County and the Dayton region include:
- In 2020, residents of Logan County stated mental health and substance abuse were the greatest problems within the community.
- In the first six months of 2022, the region of Dayton saw an increase in the availability of powdered cocaine, crack cocaine, and fentanyl.
- In 2021, Logan County saw opioids dispersed at 37.4 prescriptions per capita.
- In 2021, Logan County saw benzodiazepines dispersed at 11.9 prescriptions per capita.
- In 2021, alcohol use disorder was treated in 23.1% of people with the disorder.
Bellefontaine, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Substance use resources for those who reside in Bellefontaine include:
- the City of Bellefontaine’s D.A.R.E. program
- Medicine Disposal program
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
For those of you seeking drug treatment, consider Ohio Recovery Center. At our treatment center, we provide evidence-based care practices in a peaceful inpatient setting. Our treatment services include behavioral therapy, medical detox, MAT, and more.
We’re located just a little over an hour away from Bellefontaine. For information on our addiction treatment options, please contact us today.
- Logan County Health District — Logan County Community Health Needs and Risk Assessment https://www.uwlogan.org/sites/uwlogan.org/files/2020%20Community%20Needs%20Assessment%20FINAL%20DRAFT.pdf
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Percentage of SFY2021 SUD Treatment Claims with Primary Diagnosis of Alcohol Use Disorder https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DashboardsAndMaps/Maps/SUD-Treatment-Claims-Alcohol-2021.pdf
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Prescription Benzodiazepine Doses Dispensed per Capita: 2021 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DashboardsAndMaps/Maps/BenzoDosesperCapita2021.pdf
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Prescription Opioid Doses Dispensed in Ohio https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data/dashboards-and-maps/maps/02-prescription-opioid-doses-dispensed-in-ohio
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — Surveillance of Drug Abuse Trends in the State of Ohio January 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2022.pdf