Cambridge, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
In Cambridge, Ohio, you have access to a few substance abuse treatment centers located within the city as well as additional options throughout the Columbus region.
There are three addiction treatment centers located within the city of Cambridge, Ohio, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
If you or a family member struggle with alcohol or drug abuse, consider finding substance abuse treatment in Cambridge or elsewhere in Ohio.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Cambridge, Ohio
There are several addiction treatment options to consider in this area, including:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
This allows your system to begin anew as your drug addiction treatment begins. A healthcare representative will monitor you throughout the process as withdrawal symptoms can take place.
Inpatient treatment services are provided to you 24/7 at a residential treatment facility. Those with a drug or alcohol addiction may require specialized treatment plans which are offered to you in an inpatient setting.
Inpatient care may be required for those suffering from a dual diagnosis such as a substance use disorder or mental health disorder. Behavioral health services can include cognitive behavioral therapy, group therapy, and other techniques for your drug or alcohol treatment.
At an outpatient treatment facility, drug and alcohol rehab programs may be similar to those at an inpatient center. Outpatient treatment requires you to visit a treatment center at designated times throughout the week, participating in specific forms of treatment.
Additionally, those requiring more extensive outpatient options can choose from certain outpatient treatment programs such as a partial hospitalization program (PHP) or an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Those suffering from either an alcohol use disorder or an opioid use disorder may consider medication-assisted treatment (MAT). As part of an addiction treatment program, MAT may be used for those suffering from one of the two substance use disorders.
MAT combines approved prescription drugs and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques for those requiring this form of treatment.
Once you complete a treatment program at a rehab facility, aftercare options may be coordinated by your treatment team. Aftercare services help with relapse prevention and can include sober-living options, case management, ongoing therapy, and alumni activities.
Paying For Treatment In Cambridge, Ohio
If you do not have health insurance and seek payment assistance, consider public options provided by the state, including Medicaid and Medicare for those who qualify.
Those with private health insurance can contact the phone number on their insurance card to speak with a representative regarding coverage.
You can then find out if your plan assists you with inpatient or outpatient care. Some options may be considered in-network or out-of-network with your provider, which can affect treatment costs.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Cambridge, Ohio
Alcohol and drug use trends collected from the Cambridge area include:
- During the first six months of 2022, the availability of Adderall was low while the availability of buprenorphine was high in the Athens region.
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September 2022 for Guernsey County was 13.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Athens region saw an increase in the availability of sedative-hypnotics such as Klonopin, marijuana, and cocaine.
- During the first six months of 2022, prescription opioids and MDMA were moderately available in the Athens region.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Athens region saw a decrease in methamphetamine and heroin.
Cambridge, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Addiction and mental health resources Cambridge residents, often coordinated by the local mental health and recovery services board, include:
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Crisis Intervention Teams
- Cambridge-Guernsey Health Department
- Peer Recovery Support (PRS) training
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- support groups
Ohio Recovery Center
Although the city of Cambridge is 3.5 hours away from Ohio Recovery Center, our inpatient rehab facility provides a wide range of options for those struggling with drug or alcohol abuse.
To find out if our residential treatment plans will work for you or a loved one, please contact us today.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2023.pdf