West Carrollton, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services Near West Carrollton
- Medical Detox
- Residential Rehab Programs
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Aftercare Services
- Payment Options
- Substance Use Facts In West Carrollton
- Ohio Recovery Center
In West Carrollton, Ohio, there are no addiction treatment centers available. However, multiple substance use disorder treatment options, such as medical detox and medication-assisted treatment, can be found in Montgomery County, Dayton, and across Ohio.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near West Carrollton, Ohio
Alcohol and drug rehab centers within the area may offer various levels of care and treatment services such as:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
A short-term form of treatment is detoxification, or the purification of the body. Through detox, your body will rid itself of the unwanted toxins and chemicals brought on by drug use.
Depending on the severity of the drug abuse that’s taken place, some withdrawal symptoms may take place during detox. However, healthcare professionals will be monitoring you as you start recovery and work to overcome withdrawal.
If you suffer from a mental health disorder and a substance abuse disorder, you may require specific needs only available to you at a 24/7 inpatient treatment facility. By remaining on-site at all times, you have immediate access to the care you may need.
With an inpatient addiction treatment program, you will remain at the facility for a duration of time determined by your doctors. Whether you struggle with illicit or prescription drug abuse, an inpatient rehab program can be catered to your needs.
Those considering an outpatient addiction treatment center will still receive quality treatment, but do not have to stay at the facility at all times. In fact, outpatient treatment allows you to visit the treatment center to participate in recovery efforts at scheduled times during the week.
Some of the outpatient programs you may consider include partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) or intensive outpatient programs (IOPs).
An alcohol and drug treatment known as medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is only used to help those with alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder.
Some of the medications used during this process include naltrexone (Vivitrol), methadone, and buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone).
To maintain sobriety and continue your addiction recovery efforts, you may want to participate in aftercare treatment options which include support groups, mental health services, and even 12-step programs such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA) or Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
Paying For Treatment In West Carrollton, Ohio
If you are seeking drug or alcohol treatment and do not have insurance, the state of Ohio offers Medicaid, Medicare, and other forms of health insurance.
If you have private health insurance, reach out to your insurance provider to determine your type of coverage for substance abuse treatment. Contact the phone number on your insurance card to speak with a representative and determine if inpatient or outpatient rehab facilities are covered.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In West Carrollton, Ohio
Some of the substance abuse trends collected from the Dayton region consist of:
- The availability of powdered and crack cocaine, heroin, and fentanyl increased in the Dayton region during the first six months of 2022.
- Montgomery County saw a 5.3% decrease in the number of overdose deaths in 2022 compared to 2021.
- The Dayton region saw an increase in the availability of the prescription drug tramadol during the first six months of 2022.
- 291 provisional drug overdose deaths occurred in Montgomery County during a 12-month period ending in June 2022.
- 2,092 Narcan (naloxone) overdose-reversal medications were administered in Montgomery County in 2021.
- There were 337 overdose deaths in 2021 and 319 deaths in 2022 in Montgomery County.
West Carrollton, Ohio Substance Use Resources
The substance use resources available to you in and near West Carrollton include:
- Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Community Overdose Action Team
Ohio Recovery Center
If you or a loved one live with alcohol or drug addiction, contact Ohio Recovery Center. Located just under 2 hours away from West Carrollton, our treatment center provides you with evidence-based practices and other treatment options to help you on your road to recovery.
To speak with one of our healthcare representatives and learn more about our treatment programs, please contact us today.
Ohio Recovery Center Editorial Team
©2023 Ohio Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.