Willoughby Hills, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Willoughby Hills, Ohio, residents can find nearby alcohol and drug rehab services outside the city. Local treatment options include medical detox, medication-assisted treatment, and other services in inpatient or outpatient settings.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are unfortunately no addiction treatment centers located directly in the city of Willoughby Hills. However, you can find several alcohol and drug rehab centers within the Cleveland area.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Willoughby Hills, Ohio
Alcohol and drug abuse treatment services in the Cleveland area consist of:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Medical detoxification is a short-term process in which your body releases toxins which were brought on by substance use and stored in your body. By cleansing the body, you can begin the recovery process with a clean slate.
Depending on the severity of your drug addiction you may develop withdrawal symptoms as drugs exit your system. However, you will be monitored throughout the withdrawal process by healthcare professionals.
For those of you requiring 24/7 care, consider inpatient treatment services at a drug rehab center like Ohio Recovery Center. Whether you struggle with a drug or alcohol addiction, you can find comprehensive assistance and treatment with inpatient care.
As an inpatient, you will remain on-site throughout the duration of your stay. You will participate in substance abuse treatment which may come in the form of cognitive behavioral therapy, wellness options, and evidence-based care.
Those with co-occurring disorders such as a mental health disorder or substance use disorder may receive dual diagnosis treatment. Inpatient care offers structured addiction treatment programs in a peaceful environment.
Those requiring a more flexible schedule may benefit from an outpatient treatment facility. During an outpatient drug or alcohol rehab program, you will have designated times to visit the treatment center each week.
If you seek a more structured outpatient rehab program, you can participate in the intensive outpatient program (IOP) or the partial hospitalization program (PHP).
These outpatient treatment programs may be recommended by your doctor, depending on the level of drug and alcohol treatment necessary.
Combining medications with cognitive behavioral therapy is a form of treatment known as medication-assisted treatment (MAT). Those suffering from an opioid use disorder or an alcohol use disorder may find relief with this treatment option.
At an addiction rehab facility, you may be provided with aftercare resources. Certain services can be beneficial for you such as sober living homes, 12-step programs, and various forms of therapy.
Paying For Treatment In Willoughby Hills, Ohio
If you have private health insurance and require substance abuse treatment, call the phone number on your insurance card. Once you speak with your provider, you can determine if inpatient or outpatient services are part of your healthcare plan.
Those without private health insurance may consider other options provided by the state, including Medicare or Medicaid.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Willoughby Hills, Ohio
Substance use trends and facts collected from Lake County and the Cleveland region include:
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cleveland region saw no change in the availability of sedative-hypnotics, cocaine, and prescription stimulants.
- During the first six months of 2022, the most available prescription opioid in the Cleveland region was Percocet.
- 66 of the total drug overdoses in Lake County during 2022 involved fentanyl, while 15 deaths involved cocaine.
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September 2022 for Lake County was 79.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cleveland region saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl, methamphetamine, and buprenorphine.
Willoughby Hills, Ohio Substance Use Resources
There are several resources to help those struggling with alcohol or drug use in Willoughby Hills and Lake County, including:
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator
- Lake County drug abuse resources
- Lake County General Health District
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we offer various levels of care for mental health and addiction recovery. Located around 3 hours from Willoughby Hills, our inpatient treatment options range from medical detox to medication-assisted treatment and group therapy.
To learn more about our treatment plans and discover which one might be right for you or a loved one, please contact us today.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Lake County https://www.lakecountyohio.gov/coroner/overdose-deaths/
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2023.pdf