Fostoria, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you or someone you love lives with addiction and resides in Fostoria, Ohio, there are several rehab centers located within the surrounding areas.
The City of Fostoria is located primarily within Seneca County, but parts of the city can be found in Wood and Hancock counties.
Although there are no treatment centers located directly according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), you can find alcohol and drug rehab centers in nearby places like Maumee, Tiffin, or Fremont.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Fostoria, Ohio
Addiction treatment programs in this region may offer various treatment services for those struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, including:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(419) 904-4158
Whether you’re struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, one of the first, short-term forms of treatment includes detoxification. With a medical detox program, healthcare professionals monitor you while the toxins and harmful substances in your body exit your system.
When you attend an inpatient drug or alcohol rehab program, you will stay on-site at the facility. This allows you to have 24/7 access to a team of highly trained healthcare workers.
Those with a dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorder may benefit from an orderly and calm environment. Receiving drug or alcohol treatment as an inpatient helps you maintain a balanced treatment plan to address both mental health and addiction.
At an outpatient treatment facility, you or your loved one are not required to remain at the rehab center. While this does allow you to have flexibility, outpatient rehab programs depend on recovery services you can take part in while not at the treatment center, such as support groups.
Those who are seeking to partake in other forms of outpatient treatment may consider programs such as the partial hospitalization program (PHP) or the intensive outpatient program (IOP).
For those with opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be suited for you. These substance use disorders are difficult to recover from, so MAT offers a combination of therapy and medication to improve treatment outcomes for opioid and alcohol addiction.
Your treatment provider may suggest aftercare resources for you to take advantage of. In fact, coordinated recovery services following a treatment program can include case management, sober living homes, or other forms of relapse prevention.
You can also participate in 12-step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
Paying For Treatment In Fostoria, Ohio
If you have private health insurance, learn about your specific benefits by contacting the phone number on your health insurance card. Verify your type of coverage and if it covers inpatient or outpatient care by contacting addiction treatment centers directly.
For those of you without insurance who are seeking other payment options for substance abuse treatment, the state of Ohio offers Medicare and Medicaid.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Fostoria, Ohio
Substance abuse trends collected from Seneca County include:
- 23 overdose deaths occurred in Seneca County during a 12-month period ending in June 2022 in the Toledo region of the state.
- According to a survey of Seneca County youth in 2022, 36% received painkillers like hydrocodone without a prescription.
- Unintentional drug overdoses were the number 7 leading cause of death in Seneca County in 2022.
- During the first six months of 2022, the availability of the drugs cocaine, fentanyl, and prescription opioids increased in the Toledo region of the state.
- During the first six months of 2022, there was an increase in the availability of the benzodiazepine alprazolam (Xanax) in the Toledo region of the state.
Fostoria, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Resources available to those of you residing in Fostoria consist of:
- Seneca County General Health District
- Project D.A.W.N. and the Narcan program
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Seneca County Community Health Improvement Plan’s (C.H.I.P.) program on drug overdose prevention
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health tool locator
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we offer inpatient treatment options for you to consider. Located just a little over an hour away, our treatment center provides medical detoxification, evidence-based care like behavioral therapy, MAT, and comprehensive aftercare planning.
To learn more about our rehab program and how we can assist your needs, please contact us today.
- 2022 Seneca Community Health Status Assessment — Examining the health of Seneca County https://senecahealthdept.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/2022-Seneca-County-Community-Health-Status-Assessment-12-31-22-1-website.pdf
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — Provisional County-Level Drug Overdose Death Counts https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Research and Data https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Treatment for Substance Use Disorders https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data/dashboards-and-maps/maps/01-treatment-for-substance-use-disorders
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf
- Seneca County Health District — 2022 Annual Report https://senecahealthdept.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/2022-Annual-Report-Tweaked.pdf