Maumee, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services In Maumee
- Alcohol & Drug Detox
- Residential Treatment In Ohio
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Aftercare Programs In Ohio
- Payment Options For Treatment
- Substance Use Trends In Maumee
- Ohio Recovery Center
Those who live with drug or alcohol addiction in Maumee, Ohio, have access to treatment options such as medical detox, medication-assisted treatment, and inpatient or outpatient care.
Maumee is home to eight rehab centers according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). If you or a loved one reside in Maumee, you can find local treatment options to begin your road to recovery.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Maumee, Ohio
The alcohol and drug addiction treatment services in Maumee or nearby include:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Drug and alcohol detox is an initial form of program to consider. Some addiction treatment programs begin medical detoxification immediately to allow the harmful toxins brought on by drug use to quickly leave the body.
With a detox program, withdrawal symptoms may occur. This is why a professional will be by your side to monitor your progress. Once detox is completed, you may begin other types of treatment.
An inpatient treatment facility provides 24/7 access to mental and behavioral healthcare. Your treatment plan may have a scheduled routine in which you participate in various treatment options such as cognitive behavioral therapy, individual therapy, and group therapy.
Those with a serious substance use disorder or those who suffer from a dual diagnosis may benefit from inpatient treatment. With careful monitoring on-site, an inpatient drug rehab center allows you to receive the care you require.
With an outpatient treatment plan, you will participate in therapy and other treatment options. However, you will only be required to visit the addiction treatment center at scheduled times during the week.
While participating in outpatient care at the rehab facility, you may wish to take part in a more flexible or extensive routine. For instance, there are other outpatient programs to consider such as intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) or partial hospitalization programs (PHPs).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a form of treatment used for those suffering from an alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder. Combining behavioral therapy with medication, MAT can assist those diagnosed with either substance use disorder.
Aftercare is an important part of addiction recovery. To maintain long-term recovery, aftercare options can include family therapy, case management, or employment assistance.
Other programs may assist you throughout the transitional phase from completing a rehab program to sober living homes. Once you leave a drug or alcohol rehab center, you may also find 12-step programs which include Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
Paying For Treatment In Maumee, Ohio
For those without private health insurance, the state of Ohio offers Medicare and Medicaid or may cover the cost at some rehab centers.
If you do have private health insurance, contact the phone number on your card. You can speak with a representative who can help you determine if you have coverage for substance abuse treatment.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Maumee, Ohio
Substance abuse trends collected from the Toledo region of Ohio include:
- There was an increase in the availability of fentanyl in the Toledo region in 2022.
- The majority of overdose deaths from the Toledo region in 2022 contained the substance fentanyl.
- Heroin’s availability was labeled as “low” during the first 6 months of 2022 in the Toledo region of Ohio.
- Methamphetamine’s availability was labeled as “high” during the first 6 months of 2022 in the Toledo region of Ohio.
- Powdered and crack cocaine’s availability was labeled as “high” during the first 6 months of 2022 in the Toledo region of Ohio.
Maumee, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Local substance use resources near Maumee include:
- Lucas County D.A.R.T. program
- the City of Maumee’s Drug Take Back program
- Toledo-Lucas County Health Department Opiate Coalition and Narcan (naloxone) Training
- behavioral health tool locator (SAMHSA)
- the Northwest Ohio Syringe Services (NOSS) program
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Lucas County
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
Ohio Recovery Center
If you or a loved one are struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, consider Ohio Recovery Center for inpatient treatment options.
At our rehab facility that’s located just an hour and a half from Maumee, we provide evidence-based practices, detox, behavioral therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and more within your treatment plan.
To speak with one of our healthcare professionals, please contact us today.
Ohio Recovery Center Editorial Team
©2023 Ohio Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.