Wapakoneta, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Unfortunately, there are no addiction treatment centers located in Wapakoneta, Ohio. However, you can access treatment services across Northwest Ohio, including at nearby Ohio Recovery Center.
Per the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are no addiction treatment centers located in Wapakoneta, Ohio. Despite this, those who reside in Northwest Ohio have access to Ohio Recovery Center (ORC) in Van Wert.
Whether you’re struggling with illicit or prescription drug abuse, Wapakoneta, Decatur, Lima, and Springfield residents can find personalized treatment options at ORC’s residential program.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Wapakoneta, Ohio
The substance abuse treatment options offered to you at Ohio Recovery Center and other local rehab centers include:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Medical detox offers a supportive program where you’re monitored for withdrawal symptoms and other effects of alcohol or drug use by a team of nurses and clinicians, and other healthcare professionals. Our program helps stabilize and prepare you for addiction treatment.
If you suffer from a drug or alcohol addiction, you receive professional treatment in the form of numerous behavioral health services provided to you at our inpatient treatment facility.
As an inpatient, you remain on-site during your stay. While at the drug rehab center, you can participate in certain programs which focus on drug and alcohol treatment such as individual and group therapy.
At an outpatient treatment facility, you can take part in extensive outpatient treatment programs such as a partial hospitalization program (PHP) or an intensive outpatient program (IOP). As an outpatient, you’re only required to remain on-site at designated times during the week.
The outpatient services you receive during this time likely consist of various forms of therapy and other evidence-based care practices.
Various addiction treatment programs provide specific forms of treatment. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is an opioid and alcohol rehab designed for alcohol use disorder and opioid use disorder.
If a person suffers from one of these substance use disorders, they may benefit from this type of treatment option.
Maintaining sobriety, even after completing a treatment program, will be easier when you take part in aftercare resources. To continue addiction recovery, aftercare services coordinated by your treatment center may include sober-living arrangements, support groups, outpatient counseling, and case management.
Paying For Treatment In Wapakoneta, Ohio
For those of you with private health insurance, reach out to your healthcare provider to determine if your plan covers various forms of treatment such as inpatient or outpatient care. Contact the phone number on your insurance card to speak with a representative.
If you seek other payment options, consider Medicaid and Medicare provided by the state.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Wapakoneta, Ohio
Some substance use facts and trends collected from Wapakoneta and the Dayton region include:
- There was an increase in the availability of heroin, powdered and crack cocaine, and marijuana during the first six months of 2022 in the Dayton region.
- The most popular prescription opioid available during the first six months of 2022 in the Dayton region was Percocet.
- The Dayton region saw a lower availability of sedative-hypnotics such as Xanax during the first six months of 2022.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Dayton region saw a lower availability of prescription stimulants such as Adderall.
Wapakoneta, Ohio Substance Use Resources
You can find help from the following substance use resources in this area:
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- wellness resources offered by the Auglaize County Health Department
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator tool
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone
- Wapakoneta police department prescription drop box
- D.A.R.E. program
Ohio Recovery Center
Located just 40 minutes away from Wapakoneta, our treatment center offers case management, group therapy, behavioral therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and aftercare.
Our inpatient rehab facility provides a comfortable, peaceful environment to assist you on your journey to sobriety. Contact us today to learn more about your recovery options.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2023.pdf