Conneaut, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
For those of you who live in Conneaut and struggle with alcohol or drug abuse, there is only one drug treatment option in the city. However, you can access addiction treatment in Ashtabula County and across the Lake Erie region.
As stated by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there is one drug rehab center located in the city of Conneaut, Ohio. However, you can find drug and alcohol treatment centers throughout the state and Ashtabula County.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Conneaut, Ohio
There are a variety of addiction treatment programs to consider in this area, including:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
One of the first steps of drug or alcohol addiction treatment includes medical detox. This process is relatively fast and provided by many rehab facilities.
During the detox process, the removal of harmful toxins brought on by drug abuse takes place. During this process, a healthcare professional will monitor you for withdrawal symptoms.
For those of you considering an inpatient drug or alcohol rehab center, you will remain on-site throughout the duration of your stay. In this way, you will have 24/7 access to medications and healthcare workers who can provide substance use disorder treatment.
Residential treatment is also beneficial for those who have a dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorder such as substance use or mental health disorder. Inpatient options provide a range of drug addiction treatment services in a structured yet comfortable setting.
Those searching for a more flexible schedule may consider an outpatient treatment facility. As an outpatient, you are required to visit the drug or alcohol addiction treatment center at specified times during the week.
This allows you to check-in with your team of healthcare workers and maintain balance with your medications and a helpful schedule. Outpatient rehab programs to consider include partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) or intensive outpatient programs (IOPs).
If you’re suffering from an alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder, you can benefit from medication-assisted treatment (MAT). With MAT, you receive medications combined with forms of therapy.
To maintain sobriety, you can participate in aftercare options. There are sober-living homes as well as 12-step programs. Other services include case management, vocational training, outpatient counseling, and Alumni activities.
Paying For Treatment In Conneaut, Ohio
If you do not have private health insurance coverage, you have options to consider. In fact, the state of Ohio offers Medicare and Medicaid.
Those with private health insurance should contact their insurance provider to determine if substance abuse treatment is covered by your plan. You can also discover if inpatient and outpatient services are covered.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Conneaut, Ohio
Some of the various substance use trends in the area consist of:
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September, 2022 for Ashtabula County is 34.
- The region of Youngstown saw an increase in the availability of methamphetamine, cocaine, and fentanyl during the first six months of 2022.
- The region of Youngstown saw a decrease in the availability of prescription opioids during the first six months of 2022.
- There were no changes in the availability of sedative-hypnotics and marijuana the region of Youngstown during the first six months of 2022.
Conneaut, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Substance use resources provided to you in this region include:
- Ashtabula County prescription drug drop-off locations
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone), including free Narcan training
- OH Against OD program (Ohio against overdose deaths)
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Behavioral health tool locator (SAMHSA)
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we offer inpatient/residential treatment options for you to consider. Our rehab programs consist of evidence-based practices such as medical detox, cognitive behavioral therapy, and group therapy.
Located just under 4 hours away from Conneaut, we can assist you and your loved ones on the road to recovery. To learn more, please contact us today.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — Provisional County-Level Drug Overdose Death Counts https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network — June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf