Mack, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Those who live in Mack, Ohio, can find addiction recovery resources located within the surrounding areas of the city. In the Cincinnati area, for example, residents have access to medical detox, inpatient/outpatient care, and medication-assisted treatment.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are no substance abuse treatment centers located in Mack, Ohio.
However, if you or a loved one live in the area and seek drug treatment, you can find a wide-range of treatment options in the surrounding Cincinnati area.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Mack, Ohio
Drug and alcohol treatment centers in Cincinnati provide a variety of services, including:
- medical detox treatment
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
During the early stages of treatment, medical detoxification may be advised. This form of treatment allows the dangerous toxins to be expelled from the body.
These chemicals are brought on by drug abuse. Thankfully, detox can be a short-term process. However, it can lead to withdrawal symptoms which may need to be managed by a healthcare worker.
If you require 24/7 care, you may consider an inpatient drug or alcohol rehab program. Residential treatment provides you with the necessary support, supervision, and treatment options for severe addiction and mental health issues.
Those suffering from co-occurring disorders such as a substance use disorder or mental health disorder may require a more rigid schedule. In a structured environment, you can participate in specialized therapy options with peer support.
With outpatient rehab programs, you spend time at an outpatient treatment facility at designated times during the week. You may participate in drug addiction treatment services such as check-ups with your doctors, therapy options, and other wellness techniques.
As an outpatient, you can participate in comprehensive treatment programs such as an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
If you suffer from an alcohol use disorder or an opioid use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) can be a beneficial form of treatment. MAT is only used for those suffering from opioid or alcohol addiction.
With MAT, a team of healthcare workers at the rehab facility may recommend this form of drug or alcohol treatment to improve long-term outcomes and reduce the risk of overdose.
Follow-up assistance is crucial to maintaining sobriety. Those who complete a rehab program at an addiction treatment center can also participate in aftercare options that may be coordinated by the treatment team.
Aftercare services can include peer support group facilitation, vocational assistance, sober-living housing, alumni activities, and more.
Paying For Treatment In Mack, Ohio
For those of you with private health insurance, contact the phone number on your insurance card to speak with a treatment provider. This will help you determine if the drug rehab center you’re seeking is in-network or out-of-network for you.
If you do not have health insurance, there are other payment options you can select. In fact, Ohio offers public options such as Medicaid or Medicare.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Mack, Ohio
Some of the drug use trends from Hamilton County and Cincinnati consist of:
- Hamilton County saw 45 overdoses during the week of May 29, 2023, to June 4, 2023.
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September, 2022, for Hamilton County was 351.
- The Cincinnati region saw an increase in the availability of powdered and crack cocaine, methamphetamine, and fentanyl during January to June 2022.
- The Cincinnati region saw a decrease in the availability of heroin during January to June 2022.
- Prescription opioid availability in the Cincinnati region increased during January to June 2022 with the most available opioids including OxyContin and Percocet.
- The most available sedative-hypnotics in the Cincinnati region from January to June 2022 were Klonopin and Xanax.
Mack, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the available resources for those residing in this area include:
- services provided by the Hamilton County Public Health
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health tool
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Safe Services Program
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
For those seeking an addiction rehab center, consider choosing Ohio Recovery Center located just under 2.5 hours away from Mack. We pride ourselves in offering evidence-based care by focusing on your well-being with specialized treatment techniques.
To learn more about our treatment options, reach out to one of our team members who can assist in helping you discover the treatment plan that’s right for you.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Hamilton County Public Health https://www.hamiltoncountyhealth.org/announcements/public-health-alert-overdose-activity/
- Hamilton County Public Health https://analytics.hcph.org/views/DailyOverdoseReport/DailyGraph?%3Adisplay_count=n&%3Aembed=y&%3AisGuestRedirectFromVizportal=y&%3Aorigin=viz_share_link&%3AshowAppBanner=false&%3AshowVizHome=n
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf