Brooklyn, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Although there are no addiction treatment centers located in Brooklyn, Ohio, individuals and loved ones can access alcohol and drug treatment options in the Cleveland area.
As stated by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are no drug rehab centers located in Brooklyn, Ohio. However, numerous treatment centers can be found within 5 miles of the city in the Cleveland area.
If you or a family member require substance abuse treatment, consider the variety of services offered to you.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Brooklyn, Ohio
Some of the many alcohol and drug rehab services provided to you during your recovery journey include:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
As the treatment process begins, you may participate in medical detoxification. This short-term process gives your body time to heal, depleting it of the harmful toxins and chemicals caused by drug use.
Healthcare workers will help replenish your body through medical detox. If withdrawal symptoms take place, your doctor will monitor you carefully.
Significant progress can take place when a person chooses an inpatient rehab. With residential treatment, you will receive in-person care at a 24/7 treatment facility.
During your time as an inpatient, you may participate in various drug addiction treatment services to assist you in your sobriety efforts. Additionally, drug and alcohol treatment options may include treating a dual diagnosis.
Those suffering from a mental health disorder and substance substance use disorder may require constant treatment which inpatient treatment can provide.
Another drug and alcohol rehab option includes outpatient care. At an outpatient treatment facility, you do not have to remain on-site 24/7.
However, you will be required to visit the rehab center at designated times throughout the week. Specific outpatient treatment programs to consider include partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) or intensive outpatient programs (IOPs).
If you suffer from opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) can be helpful in treating either disorder. By combining medications with cognitive behavioral therapy practices, MAT can be helpful for long-term recovery.
If you seek additional aftercare resources, drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers can provide information for those seeking individual or group therapy, 12-step programs such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA) or Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), or peer support.
Additional resources of recovery support may consist of relapse prevention techniques or come in the form of sober living homes. You can find a range of support groups in the area catered to your specific needs.
Paying For Treatment In Brooklyn, Ohio
If you do not have private health insurance, consider the options provided by the state such as Medicare or Medicaid. Additionally, Cuyahoga County offers public healthcare options to help low-income residents.
For those with health insurance coverage, reach out to your treatment provider to determine the type of treatment covered by your plan.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Brooklyn, Ohio
Trends of drug use in Cuyahoga County consist of:
- The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner issued a public health alert due to 5 overdose deaths occurring in a 12-hour period on June 1, 2023.
- The most available prescription opioid during the first six months of 2022 in the Cleveland region was Percocet.
- The Cleveland region saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl, buprenorphine, and methamphetamine during the first six months of 2022.
- The Cleveland region saw a decrease in the availability of heroin during the first six months of 2022.
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September, 2022, for Cuyahoga County was 583.
Brooklyn, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Local substance use resources offered to you include:
- resources provided by the the Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services (ADAMHS) Board of Cuyahoga County
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator tool
Ohio Recovery Center
Located just under 3 hours away from Brooklyn, Ohio Recovery Center provides addiction recovery services for you or your loved ones. We offer levels of care, including detox and inpatient treatment, and specialized addiction treatment programs to focus on your wellness.
Contact us today to learn more about our treatment plans and evidence based care when you speak to one of our healthcare representatives.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Department of Justice - Medical Examiner https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndoh/pr/medical-examiner-5-suspected-overdose-deaths-one-day
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf