Bedford Heights, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you deal with alcohol or drug abuse in Bedford Heights, Ohio, there are at least two treatment centers available in the city itself. Additional treatment options, including medical detox and inpatient care, is available throughout the Cleveland area.
If you reside in Bedford Heights, Ohio, and struggle with drug use, you can find two drug rehab centers located in the city. according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Located in the Cleveland area, the city of Bedford Heights provides rehabilitation facilities and various forms of drug treatment. Additionally, nearby areas such as Beachwood and Maple Heights may offer other substance abuse treatment options.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In & Near Bedford Heights, Ohio
There are a variety of rehab programs in this area that provide treatment options such as:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
One of the first steps in receiving an alcohol or drug addiction treatment service is medical detoxification. Detox is a short-term process in which dangerous toxins are expelled from the body.
These harmful chemicals are brought on by drug use and can lead to withdrawal symptoms when you stop using. To begin your road to recovery, detox can give your body a fresh start for recovery.
Those requiring around-the-clock care may choose an inpatient treatment center. With access to medical professionals and helpful medications, you can begin the recovery process.
Drug and alcohol treatment options for you to consider consist of simultaneously treating co-occurring disorders. If a person suffers from a mental health disorder and substance use disorder, they may have a dual diagnosis which requires more extensive forms of care.
As an inpatient, you will participate in structured therapy programs in a pleasant and peaceful environment.
Many drug and alcohol rehab centers provide outpatient care. Outpatient treatment isn’t a lackadaisical option for treatment, as it provides plenty of helpful recovery options.
In fact, you can select from outpatient treatment programs which consist of an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
Those attending an outpatient treatment facility will be required to visit the facility at certain times throughout the week to receive continued care.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) can be beneficial for those suffering from opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder. MAT combines the use of medications along with cognitive behavioral therapy to double the effort and tackle either disorder.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers may offer aftercare options such as counseling and case management. You can get involved in local support groups or consider sober-living homes.
Follow-up individual or group therapy can also be helpful, as can resources such as 12-step programs including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
Paying For Treatment In Bedford Heights, Ohio
Ohio offers various payment options for addiction treatment. Some may include Medicare or Medicaid. The county of Cuyahoga County also provides healthcare options for those in need of insurance.
For those with private health insurance, contact the phone number on your card. Speak with your representative to determine your coverage for an inpatient and outpatient rehab facility.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Bedford Heights, Ohio
Some of the substance use trends in the area include:
- The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner issued a public health alert in June 2023 due to 5 overdose deaths which occurred during a 24-hour period on June 1, 2023.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cleveland region saw no change in the availability of prescription stimulants, sedative-hypnotics, and cocaine.
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September 2022 for Cuyahoga County is 583.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cleveland region’s most available prescription opioid was Percocet.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cleveland region saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl and methamphetamine.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Cleveland region saw a decrease in the availability of heroin.
Bedford Heights, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Resources available to those residing in Bedford Heights include:
- addiction resources provided by the local school district community resource guide
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health locator
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- resources provided by the the Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services (ADAMHS) Board of Cuyahoga County
- health and safety resources provided by the city of Bedford Heights
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we provide numerous forms of addiction treatment of mental health care. We offer separate levels of care depending on your addiction recovery needs.
If you or a loved one are struggling with drug abuse, contact our treatment center. Located just 3 hours away, we offer wellness techniques and various treatment plans in a comfortable, residential setting.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- United States Attorney's Office: Northern District of Ohio https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndoh/pr/medical-examiner-5-suspected-overdose-deaths-one-day