Vinton County, Ohio Drug Rehab & Addiction Services
Although there are only a handful of addiction treatment services located in Vinton County, you can access medical detox programs, inpatient and outpatient care, and medication-assisted treatment across Ohio.
If you, a family member, or a loved one reside in Vinton County, you can find substance abuse treatment within the area.
You can also find valuable addiction services and information about drug and alcohol rehab programs when you contact the Athens-Hocking-Vinton Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services Board (317 Board).
Substance Abuse Resources In Vinton County, Ohio
Substance abuse resources for those struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction in Vinton County include LocalHelpNow, a free resource mobile app offering support for addiction recovery, mental health, and other helpful tools.
Additionally, the 317 Board provides a list of resources including support groups for adolescents and adults as well as 12-step programs.
Ohio Recovery Center
At Ohio Recovery Center, we provide a diverse range of addiction treatment services. For instance, we offer medical detox and evidence-based practices in an inpatient setting.
Located just a little over 3 hours away from Vinton County, our team of healthcare professionals can assist you on your road to recovery and provide aftercare options for you as well.
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(419) 904-4158
Vinton County Substance Use & Overdose Data
Substance use trends in Vinton County and the surrounding Athens region include:
- 15 provisional drug overdose deaths took place during a 12 month period ending in June 2022 in Vinton County.
- The availability of cocaine, fentanyl, and marijuana increased for the Athens region during the first six months of 2022.
- The availability of heroin and methamphetamine decreased in the Athens region during the first six months of 2022.
- During the first six months of 2022 for the Athens region, the most available prescription stimulant was Adderall.
- From 2008-2018, 1,503 overdose deaths occurred in Vinton County.
- Klonopin and Xanax were the most available benzodiazepines during the first six months of 2022 in the Athens region.
Alcohol & Drug Rehab Options In Vinton County, Ohio
Per the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), there are 2 addiction treatment facilities within Vinton County. To determine the right treatment plan for you, consider the various rehab options offered across Ohio.
Those who begin a drug or alcohol treatment program may start the short-term process of medical detoxification as a first step towards recovery. Medical detox allows your body to expel the dangerous chemicals and unwanted toxins brought on by drug abuse.
It’s possible withdrawal symptoms can take place during this time, but medical professionals will monitor you for the entire detox process.
Inpatient care consists of treatment plans which cater to your individual needs. Types of behavioral health practices are structured and scheduled during your stay, and can include group counseling, individual therapy, recreational activities, and mental health services.
Along with a constructive and stable environment, inpatient care can prove to be useful for those suffering from dual diagnosis, or both a mental health disorder and substance use disorder.
While outpatient treatment programs take place at a drug rehab center, you are not required to remain on-site throughout the duration of your treatment. Your schedule will consist of partaking in relapse prevention, group therapy, and other treatment options.
With outpatient care, you must visit the rehab facility at designated times during the week. When you’re not on-site, you can consider the many aftercare options such as individualized therapy or 12-step programs.
For those suffering from alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder, you can consider medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
With MAT, this form of treatment is available at certified drug addiction treatment centers. Medications which may be used during the MAT process include Suboxone, Vivitrol, and methadone.
Payment Options Accepted In Vinton County, Ohio
If you have health insurance, reach out to your provider to verify your coverage allows for addiction treatment options, including the difference between inpatient and outpatient services. Find out which treatment centers are in-network for your policy.
Those seeking payment assistance may find other health insurance options to consider in Ohio, including Medicaid or Medicare.
To learn more about our treatment programs, or to find out if your insurance covers residential care at our facility, please contact us today.
- Athens-Hocking-Vinton Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services Board (317 Board) — 2022 Annual Report https://www.317board.org/_files/ugd/840f74_2846d95f78254b08b8780ab98540c5bb.pdf
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — Provisional County-Level Drug Overdose Death Counts https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Research and Data https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Treatment for Substance Use Disorders https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data/dashboards-and-maps/maps/01-treatment-for-substance-use-disorders
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network — June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf
- Vinton County Health Department — Project DAWN https://vintonohhealth.org/project-dawn