The Best Drug & Alcohol Rehab Programs In Springboro, OH
If you or a loved one are seeking drug or alcohol treatment, you can find recovery options near Springboro in Dayton, Cincinnati, Franklin, and Middletown. You can also access inpatient treatment at Ohio Recovery Center in Van Wert.
Although there are no drug or alcohol addiction treatment centers located in the city of Springboro itself, you and your loved one can access drug addiction treatment options in the surrounding areas of Warren County.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services Near Springboro, Ohio
The alcohol and drug treatment services available near Springboro, Ohio, include:
- medical detox support
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Even though the level of care you require can vary, many drug and alcohol rehab centers begin to treat alcohol or drug abuse with medical detoxification. The process of detox may only last short-term, but it’s an essential part of many addiction treatment programs.
This is because detox allows your body to rid itself of the harmful toxins which build up in the body due to substance abuse. During detox, a healthcare professional will be by your side to monitor withdrawal symptoms and track your progress.
If you’re searching for a more structured approach to treatment, consider an inpatient rehab center. As an inpatient, you will have access to a variety of services and treatment options as well as 24/7 care.
An alcohol or drug rehab center may provide assistance for those suffering from a dual diagnosis of a substance use disorder and a mental health disorder. Inpatient treatment requires you to remain on-site at the treatment facility, and programs last between 30 and 90 days.
If you’re searching for a more flexible schedule, consider an outpatient rehab facility. Although you do not remain at the addiction treatment center 24/7, you are required to visit the center at various times throughout the week for check-ins, behavioral therapy, and other services.
Many outpatient rehab centers also offer specific outpatient programs for you to consider, including an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
Those with an opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder may require medication-assisted treatment (MAT) at an approved drug and alcohol rehab center. MAT combines medication with therapy techniques to increase the chance of long-term recovery.
Once you’ve completed a substance abuse treatment program, you can continue your sobriety with the aftercare and recovery services coordinated by your rehab program. Aftercare services include support groups, counseling, employment assistance, and case management.
Paying For Treatment In Springboro, Ohio
If you have health insurance, be sure to reach out to your insurance provider regarding substance abuse treatment. By contacting your provider, you can determine if inpatient or outpatient care is covered by your current policy.
If you do not have health insurance, other payment options include public plans like Medicare and Medicaid as well as sliding-scale fees based on income.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Springboro, Ohio
Substance use trends in the Springboro, Warren County, and the Cincinnati region include:
- In 2022, fentanyl accessibility was labeled as “high” in the Cincinnati region with an increase from the previous year.
- In 2022, powdered cocaine was labeled as “moderate to high” in terms of accessibility in the Cincinnati region.
- There was a 142% increase in the seizure of methamphetamine by the Warren County Drug Task Force from 2017 to 2018.
- Warren County was the 10th higher county in Ohio for fentanyl seizures in 2021.
Springboro, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Substance use resources offered in the Cincinnati area include:
- SAMHSA’s behavioral health tool locator
- Springboro’s Drug Take Back program
- D.A.R.E. program offered by the city of Springboro
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Drug Education provided by the Warren County Drug Task Force
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
Ohio Recovery Center
Only 1.5 hours away from Springboro, Ohio Recovery Center offers a wide range of treatment options for you to consider. Whether you’re struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, you can expect evidence-based care that’s designed for your unique needs and situation.
To learn about our inpatient treatment program, please contact us today.
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — Surveillance of Drug Abuse Trends in the State of Ohio June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf
- Warren County Drug Task Force — 2021 Annual Report http://www.wcdtf.org/GenInfo/2021.pdf
- Warren County Drug Task Force — Warren County drug trends http://www.wcdtf.org/GenInfo/Trends.aspx