Ravenna, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
Those with addiction in Ravenna, Ohio, have access to multiple alcohol and drug rehab centers in the area. Local rehab facilities offer services such as medical detox, behavioral therapy, and medication-assisted treatment in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
If you or a loved one are struggling with drug or alcohol abuse, consider finding an addiction treatment program offered at a treatment center as part of your addiction recovery.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) states there are six drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers located in Ravenna.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Ravenna, Ohio
A variety of addiction services can help pave your road to sobriety. Some of the treatment options in this region include:
- medical detoxification
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
One of the first steps toward sobriety may include withdrawal support at a detox center. Detox helps to cleanse the body by ridding it of unwanted chemicals and toxins which have been stored in the body due to drug use.
Medical detox programs allow patients to experience withdrawal in a safe and supportive setting. These programs help stabilize withdrawal symptoms and prepare patients for actual treatment.
At a residential treatment center, you can find a wide range of treatment options such as behavioral therapy practices. When you choose an inpatient drug or alcohol rehab, you will remain on location at the center.
During this structured form of treatment, you will participate in group therapy and utilize the drug addiction treatment services available to you 24/7 such as medications, a team of healthcare workers and dual diagnosis care for both substance use disorder and a mental health disorder.
If you select an outpatient treatment facility, you will not stay on-site at the rehab facility, but be required to attend sessions scheduled throughout the week. This provides flexibility for those seeking it.
Some may want to participate in an outpatient treatment program such as a partial hospitalization program (PHP) or an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) can be helpful for those suffering from either opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder. This form of treatment combines cognitive behavioral therapy with certain medications to treat the disorder.
Once drug rehabilitation is completed you may want to participate in aftercare resources offered by your drug and alcohol addiction treatment center. Group counseling and individual therapy can be helpful. Those with a narcotic or alcohol addiction may find 12-step programs beneficial.
Paying For Treatment In Ravenna, Ohio
If you have health insurance, reach out to your treatment provider. A representative can assist you in finding the drug treatment centers which are in-network for you.
Other payment options can include Medicaid or Medicare. Those requiring payment assistance can utilize these options.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Ravenna, Ohio
Some of the drug abuse trends associated with Ravenna and the surrounding area include:
- The provisional drug overdose death count for the 12 month-ending period ending in September, 2022, for Portage County is 36.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Akron-Canton region saw an increase in the availability of fentanyl, methamphetamine, and cocaine.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Akron-Canton region saw a decrease in the availability of MDMA.
- During the first six months of 2022, the Akron-Canton region saw no change in the availability of heroin, prescription opioids, and prescription stimulants.
Ravenna, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Substance abuse resources available consist of:
- Project D.A.W.N. (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Drug Take Back Program provided by the city of Ravenna
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Mental Health & Recovery Board of Portage County drug prevention services
- behavioral health locator by SAMHSA
- Portage County Community Resource Guide
Ohio Recovery Center
For those of you struggling with drug use and seeking substance abuse treatment, consider Ohio Recovery Center. At our treatment facility located just under 3 hours away, we provide a wide-range of inpatient treatment plans to help assist your needs.
To speak with one of our healthcare representatives who can help you on your road to recovery, please contact us today.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services https://mha.ohio.gov/wps/wcm/connect/gov/ced2bd60-19bd-4ad8-b97c-94113fe63ace/County-Profiles-Portage.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CONVERT_TO=url&CACHEID=ROOTWORKSPACE.Z18_M1HGGIK0N0JO00QO9DDDDM3000-ced2bd60-19bd-4ad8-b97c-94113fe63ace-o9-2Lt9
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf
- Portage County https://www.portagecounty-oh.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif3706/f/pages/final_portage_county_ohio_chna_report_09_07_22_0.pdf
- Portage County https://www.mental-health-recovery.org/