The Best Alcohol & Drug Rehab Programs In Oregon, Ohio
- Drug Rehab In Oregon, Ohio
- Detox Services
- Inpatient Rehab Programs
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Aftercare Programs
- Does Insurance Cover Addiction Treatment?
- Drug Abuse In Oregon, Ohio
- Ohio Recovery Center
If you or a loved one live in Oregon, Ohio, and need substance abuse treatment, you can find numerous drug rehab programs and resources in the Toledo area. Local treatment services include medical detox, inpatient or outpatient care, and medication-assisted treatment.
Although there may not be any treatment centers located directly in Oregon, Ohio, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) states there are 6 rehab centers in the suburbs of Toledo.
Available Addiction Treatment Services In Oregon, Ohio
The drug treatment services available in the Toledo area consist of:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
A short-term treatment process known as detoxification is one of the first steps of an addiction treatment program. Those who have participated in drug abuse for prolonged periods of time may require detox, which helps release the harmful toxins in the body.
This process is delicate and you will be monitored by a healthcare professional throughout the duration in case withdrawal symptoms take place.
At an inpatient drug rehab center, you spend an unspecified amount of time at the treatment facility. During this time, your treatment plan may consist of group therapy, behavioral therapy, and other treatment services administered by behavioral healthcare professionals.
Additionally, residential treatment may be more beneficial to those with a severe substance use disorder. Due to the structured schedule and your access to treatment options, inpatient care allows you to receive treatment for co-occurring disorders or dual diagnosis.
If you choose outpatient treatment at a rehab facility, you will be required to visit the addiction treatment center at scheduled times throughout the week. An outpatient treatment plan may include therapy options as well as other levels of care.
For example, certain outpatient programs can be more extensive such as partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) and intensive outpatient programs (IOPs). This allows you to maintain a flexible schedule, yet receive the utmost care.
Those with alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder may require medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT is a form of treatment that combines medications such as methadone or buprenorphine (Suboxone) with therapy options.
Once you’ve completed a drug or alcohol rehab program, aftercare options may be coordinated by your treatment. Aftercare resources include services for relapse prevention, including ongoing family, adolescent, and group therapies.
Additionally, there are addiction recovery groups such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA) or Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) which can assist you during the transitional phase of exiting a treatment center and entering a sober living home or participating in other recovery programs.
Paying For Treatment In Oregon, Ohio
Those seeking drug or alcohol treatment who do not have private health insurance can consider public options such as Medicare and Medicaid. If you have health insurance, contact your provider to determine if your policy covers substance abuse treatment.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Oregon, Ohio
Some of the substance use trends in this area include:
- Powdered cocaine and crack cocaine’s availability was labeled as “high” during the first 6 months of 2022 in the Toledo region of Ohio.
- Heroin’s availability was labeled as “low” during the first 6 months of 2022 in the Toledo region of Ohio.
- Toledo averages over 200 overdose deaths per year.
- Methamphetamine’s availability was labeled as “high” during the first 6 months of 2022 in the Toledo region of Ohio.
- The majority of 2022 overdose deaths in the Toledo region involved the synthetic opioid fentanyl.
Oregon, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Local substance use resources in the Toledo area include:
- the Northwest Ohio Syringe Services (NOSS) program
- the City of Oregon’s Drug Take Back program
- Toledo-Lucas County Health Department Opiate Coalition and Narcan (naloxone) Training
- (SAMHSA) behavioral health tool locator
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
Ohio Recovery Center
Less than 1.5 hours away, Ohio Recovery Center provides various treatment options like medical detox and evidence-based therapy in an inpatient setting. To learn how we can help you or your loved one achieve lasting recovery, please contact us today.
Ohio Recovery Center Editorial Team
©2023 Ohio Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.