Medina County, Ohio Drug Rehab & Addiction Services
If you reside in Medina County, Ohio, and require addiction treatment, you can consider the 10 treatment programs available in the county. Additional treatment options can be found elsewhere throughout the state, including at Ohio Recovery Center in Van Wert.
If you or a loved one are struggling with drug use and seeking substance abuse treatment services in Medina County, there are several options for you to consider in Cuyahoga Falls and the Cleveland area.
To learn more about all that the substance abuse treatment centers in the area provide, as well as other recovery options, consider contacting the Alcohol, Drug Addiction, & Mental Health (ADAMH) Board of Medina County.
Substance Abuse Resources In Medina County, Ohio
There are a variety of substance abuse resources offered throughout the county. For starters, the ADAMH provides an available unused medication disposal box. Medina County is also home to an Opiate Response Team as well as State Opioid Response Funding.
Ohio Recovery Center
Whether you’re struggling with an opioid or alcohol addiction, you can find numerous drug treatment services available at Ohio Recovery Center. Located less than 2.5 hours away from Medina County, we provide inpatient rehab programs and treatment plans.
In fact, we offer behavioral healthcare, detoxification, therapy, and aftercare resources. If you struggle with drug abuse and need drug or alcohol treatment, contact us today to begin your road to recovery.
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(419) 904-4158
Medina County Substance Use & Overdose Data
Substance use and overdose data for Medina County and the Cleveland region includes:
- 39 provisional drug overdose deaths took place during a 12 month period ending in June 2022 in Medina County.
- From December 2022 to March 2023, the Drug Task Force had 189 felony criminal investigations related to illicit drugs.
- From December 2022 to March 2023, the Drug Task Force saw 163 felony drug charges filed, with at least four being from fatal overdoses.
- From December 22 to March 2023, the most seized drugs were cocaine, meth, fentanyl, and marijuana.
- From January 2022 to June 2022, the Cleveland region saw an increase in the availability of cocaine and fentanyl.
- From January 2022 to June 2022, the Cleveland region saw a decrease in heroin and prescription opioid availability.
Alcohol & Drug Rehab Options In Medina County, Ohio
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) states there are 10 alcohol and drug rehab centers within Medina County. Drug and alcohol rehab options can also be found across the state of Ohio.
Detox is typically one of the first forms of treatment. Through the detoxification process, your body will rid itself of the unwanted and harmful toxins.
Although withdrawal symptoms can occur, you will have healthcare representatives monitoring your progress as you prepare for addiction treatment.
Those who choose residential treatment receive hands-on care by remaining on-site at the addiction treatment center. Inpatient care allows you to receive drug addiction and mental health treatment in a structured and peaceful environment.
Those suffering from a dual diagnosis or significant substance use disorder may require inpatient treatment. Additionally, you may take advantage of the various recovery services and helpful options such as wellness activities, support groups, and aftercare services such as sober-living options.
Outpatient care does not require you to remain at the treatment center. However, you must check-in with your doctors several times during the week.
Those seeking more extensive care can choose from available outpatient treatment programs that include the intensive outpatient program (IOP) or the partial hospitalization program (PHP).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is only available for those suffering from an opioid use disorder or an alcohol use disorder. By combining medications with certain forms of treatment, MAT can prove beneficial for those suffering from either of these substance use disorders.
Payment Options Accepted In Medina County, Ohio
If you have health insurance, reach out to your provider to determine if your plan covers drug treatment and mental health care. Find out which treatment centers are in-network with your provider.
If you do not have health insurance, consider Medicare and Medicaid. You may also choose from various health insurance options as well.
To learn if we accept your insurance, or to receive help locating the best program for you, please contact Ohio Recovery Center today.
- Alcohol, Drug Addiction, & Mental Health Board of Medina County — 2022 Annual Report https://medinamentalhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/FY22-Annual-Report-FINAL.pdf
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — Provisional County-Level Drug Overdose Death Counts https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/prov-county-drug-overdose.htm
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Treatment for Substance Use Disorders https://mha.ohio.gov/research-and-data/dashboards-and-maps/maps/01-treatment-for-substance-use-disorders
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network — June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdfs