Marietta, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
If you or a loved one live with drug or alcohol addiction in Marietta, Ohio, there are various treatment centers offered to you in this area. Local treatment services in this region include medical detox, medication-assisted treatment, and ongoing aftercare assistance.
As stated by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Marietta is home to three separate treatment facilities. Located in Washington County, the City of Marietta provides substance use resources for those with alcohol or drug addiction.
For those who reside in Marietta, Parkersburg, or surrounding areas, consider local treatment options for you or your loved one.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Marietta, Ohio
Alcohol and drug treatment services available in and near Marietta include:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Once you enroll in an addiction treatment program, there will be a variety of treatment options to consider. A typical first step of treatment may be detoxification.
The detox process allows your body to expel the unwanted chemicals and toxins in your body caused by alcohol or drug abuse. To help cleanse your body and prepare you for recovery, detox programs help support and manage withdrawal symptoms.
As an inpatient, healthcare professionals can assist you 24/7. You will have access to medications, behavioral therapy options, group therapy, an other treatment services.
Those with a dual diagnosis of a substance use disorder and a mental health disorder may require specific treatment options which allow you to maintain a structured schedule throughout the duration of your time at the drug rehab center.
Although an outpatient treatment facility offers more extensive programs such as partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) and intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), those choosing outpatient care have a more flexible schedule than inpatient treatment.
This is because you will only need to visit the addiction treatment center at certain times during the week. At the rehab facility, you will take part in therapy sessions, check-in with your healthcare representative, and continue treatment.
For those with an opioid use disorder or alcohol use disorder, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be required. This form of treatment can only treat the two mentioned substance use disorders.
MAT combines therapy with certain medications such as methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine (Suboxone) with therapy and mental health counseling services.
Aftercare resources may be available for those who exit a rehab program at a treatment center. These recovery services can include support group facilitation, employment assistance, case management, and sober-living housing.
Paying For Treatment In Marietta, Ohio
If you have private health insurance, reach out to your provider by contacting the phone number on your insurance card. Determine if you are in-network with your chosen treatment center.
If you require payment assistance for substance abuse treatment, the state of Ohio provides public insurance options such as Medicaid or Medicare.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Marietta, Ohio
Drug use trends in Washington County and the Athens region consist of:
- In 2021, 16% of Washington County adults stated they participated in binge drinking.
- 12 drug overdoses took place in 2021 in Washington County.
- 5,204 overdose deaths took place in the state of Ohio in 2020.
- During the first six months of 2022, there was a decrease in the availability of cocaine and heroin in the Athens region.
- During the first six months of 2022, there was an increase in the availability of fentanyl in the Athens region.
Marietta, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the local resources available to you include:
- Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County
- Washington County Health Department
- Community Overdose Action Team
- (SAMHSA) behavioral health tool locator
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
Ohio Recovery Center
Located four hours away, Ohio Recovery Center provides numerous treatment options for Ohio residents. In fact, you can find medical detox, evidence-based practices, and other treatment options available to you at our rehab center.
To learn more about how we can help, please contact us today.
- Dayton and Montgomery County Public Health — 2021 Annual Report https://www.phdmc.org/agency/agency/reports/annual-report/2499-2021-annual-report/file
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — Surveillance of Drug Abuse Trends in the State of Ohio January 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-January-2022.pdf
- Ohio Substance Abuse Monitoring Network (OSAM) — Surveillance of Drug Abuse Trends in the State of Ohio June 2022 https://mha.ohio.gov/static/ResearchandData/DataandReports/OSAM/OSAM-Drug-Trend-Report-June-2022.pdf