Greenville, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services In Greenville
- Detox Options
- Residential Treatment Plans
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Aftercare Services
- Payment Options
- Substance Use Trends In Greenville
- Ohio Recovery Center
In Greenville, Ohio, you can find substance abuse and mental health treatment options offered at a few treatment centers within the area. Local treatment services may include medical detox support, medication-assisted treatment, inpatient/outpatient treatment, and aftercare planning.
If you or a loved one struggle with alcohol or drug abuse and live in Greenville, you can find 3 treatment centers located within the city as stated by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
However, there are other rehab facilities that offer drug addiction treatment programs throughout Darke County and the state as a whole.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Greenville, Ohio
Some of the substance abuse treatment services available in Greenville and nearby include:
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- aftercare resources
Toxic chemicals and substances may remain in your body’s system due to alcohol or drug abuse.
The process of medical detoxification is short-term and allows your system to be cleansed, preparing you for continued alcohol and drug treatment. Detox can be the first step in the treatment process, beginning your journey to recovery.
If you’re seeking a structured and secure environment which gives you 24/7 access to a team of healthcare professionals, consider an inpatient drug rehab center. With residential treatment, you will have access to medications and behavioral health techniques like group therapy.
Inpatient care may be necessary for those with co-occurring disorders or a dual diagnosis. If someone is struggling with a severe substance use disorder, inpatient treatment may prove to be helpful due to individualized treatment plans and a multidisciplinary approach.
If you prefer a less rigid and more flexible schedule, consider an outpatient treatment facility. Although you aren’t required to remain at the outpatient rehab, you must attend therapy sessions and other treatment programs during the week.
Although outpatient drug and alcohol rehab may be more relaxed, there are drug or alcohol addiction treatment options which can be more extensive. These include the partial hospitalization program (PHP) or the intensive outpatient program (IOP).
If you suffer from an alcohol use disorder or opioid use disorder, the form of treatment suited for your condition may require medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
This treatment is straightforward, combining medication with behavioral therapy, providing a secure treatment plan to tackle either disorder.
After you’ve completed a rehab program at an addiction treatment center, you can still find aftercare options to help assist you during your recovery journey, including:
- ongoing outpatient therapy
- family therapy
- therapy for adolescents
- support groups
- sober living homes
In addition to these options, you can participate in various 12-step programs including Narcotics Anonymous (NA) or Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
Paying For Treatment In Greenville, Ohio
If you’re concerned about payment options for your inpatient or outpatient treatment, there may be options which you are eligible for such as Medicare and Medicaid. Additionally, those who apply can take advantage of military insurance, also known as Tricare.
If you don’t require payment assistance and have your own private health insurance, consider contacting your insurance provider to determine your type of coverage. Depending on your policy, in-network and out-of-network plans may differ in cost.
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Greenville, Ohio
Trends regarding substance abuse in the Greenville area and throughout Darke County include:
- During the first six months of 2022 in the Dayton region, the availability of cocaine was labeled as “moderate,” receiving an increase from the previous six months.
- The availability of buprenorphine and fentanyl increased in the Dayton region during the first six months of 2022.
- The provisional drug overdose death count consists of 16 people during a 12-month period ending in June 2022.
- The availability of heroin was labeled as “low” for the Dayton region during the first six months of 2022.
- While the availability of prescription opioids during the first six months of 2022 in the Dayton region was labeled as “low,” the most commonly prescribed opioid was Percocet.
- Opioid prescriptions occurred more frequently during the first six months of 2022, and the most commonly prescribed opioid was tramadol.
Greenville, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Some of the substance use resources which can prove to be beneficial to your recovery may include:
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Darke County General Health District
- the Coalition Darke County 12-step program and support group aftercare resources
- behavioral health tool locator (SAMHSA)
- Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
- prescription drug drop-off at the Greenville Police Department
Ohio Recovery Center
Located only an hour away from Greenville, Ohio Recovery Center provides wellness options and evidence-based practices to help those struggling with drug abuse.
Whether you reside in Greenville or nearby areas such as Richmond, contact us today to learn more about our treatment options that cater to your specific needs.
Ohio Recovery Center Editorial Team
©2023 Ohio Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.