Beavercreek, Ohio Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services
The city of Beavercreek, Ohio, offers several addiction treatment centers and community resources for those looking to start their recovery journey, including medical detox, inpatient care, and intensive outpatient treatment.
Beavercreek is about 10 miles from Dayton and offers a variety of drug and alcohol rehab centers and mental health services—there are over 30 rehab facilities within a 25-mile radius.
Many of these treatment facilities in Ohio provide multiple treatment services, including detox, inpatient care, and aftercare support. The community also offers addiction resources to help you find the right option for you.
Available Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services In Beavercreek, Ohio
While some of the alcohol and drug treatment centers in Beavercreek offer only one or two treatment options, others offer several levels of care.
Some of the substance abuse treatment programs offered at drug rehab centers in Beavercreek include:
- inpatient treatment
- partial hospitalization programs
- intensive outpatient programs
- treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
- aftercare support
Drug & Alcohol Detox
Detoxification is the starting off point in addiction recovery. During detox, drugs and alcohol leave your body while you’re in a medically supervised environment.
Whether you do this at a detox center or with the help of your healthcare provider, you’ll likely feel some withdrawal symptoms as the substances leave your system. This is especially the case if you built up a dependency on drugs or alcohol.
During this process, medical professionals may provide medication to ensure you’re as stable and comfortable as possible.
During inpatient care, you stay at a treatment facility 24/7 and participate in individual therapy, group therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and recreational activities. You may also learn relapse prevention strategies.
How long inpatient treatment lasts depends on the rehab program, but many programs offer stays between 30 and 90 days.
Outpatient rehab offers similar addiction treatment programs as inpatient care, but you’re able to go home after your treatment sessions each day rather than live at the facility.
There are two types of outpatient treatment: intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) and partial hospitalization programs (PHPs). IOPs last about 10-12 hours per week and include group therapy, support groups, and behavioral therapy.
Partial hospitalization programs are generally 25-30 hours per week and include rehab programs like individual therapy, group therapy, and mental health care. This type of treatment is often for those with severe addictions.
Treatment For Co-Occurring Mental Health Disorders
Some rehab centers also offer treatment for mental health disorders along with addiction treatment.
Whether you have a mental illness before you enter treatment or receive a diagnosis while there, many facilities provide dual-diagnosis treatment. It’s better to treat addiction and other mental illnesses together rather than separately.
When you leave inpatient or outpatient treatment, you may have access to aftercare support. Many treatment facilities offer aftercare services in the form of sober-living houses, employment assistance, halfway houses, family services, and therapy.
Paying For Treatment In Beavercreek, Ohio
Knowing how you’re going to pay for addiction treatment can be just as important as knowing what type of treatment you’re going to receive. Thankfully, private health insurance and Medicaid/Medicare cover most, if not all, of the cost of drug and alcohol treatment.
If you are uninsured or underinsured, there are other options you can look into, including:
- payment plans
- sliding fee scale
- financial assistance
Substance Use Trends & Facts In Beavercreek, Ohio
Beavercreek and Ohio have struggled with the opioid epidemic over the years. From addiction to overdose deaths, Ohio is no stranger to the consequences of drug and alcohol addiction. Some of the trends the city and state have seen include:
- Fentanyl was involved in 81% of overdose deaths in 2020 in Ohio.
- There were 49 unintentional drug overdose deaths in Greene County in 2018.
- In Ohio in 2020, fentanyl was involved in 83% of all heroin-related overdose deaths, 80% of all cocaine-related overdose deaths, and 79% of all methamphetamine-related overdose deaths.
- May 2020 saw the highest number of unintentional drug overdose deaths per month ever recorded in Ohio (574 deaths).
Local Beavercreek, Ohio Substance Use Resources
Despite the addiction and overdose issues in Beavercreek and Green County, the community offers supportive resources. If you’re looking for help, some of your options include:
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services Help Line
- Ohio CareLine
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: Clark, Greene, and Madison counties
Ohio Recovery Center
If you or a loved one live with drug abuse or drug addiction and need substance abuse treatment in Ohio, Ohio Recovery Center is here for you. We’re located in Van Wert, Ohio, which is a little over 100 miles from Beavercreek.
We offer a wide range of addiction treatment options including detox, inpatient drug rehab, medication-assisted treatment, and aftercare support.
For more information, please call our helpline today.
- Greene County Public Health — Data Update https://www.gcph.info/files/documents/files/2021/03/Drug_Overdose_Data_Update_December_2019.pdf
- Ohio Department of Health — Drug Overdose https://odh.ohio.gov/know-our-programs/violence-injury-prevention-program/drug-overdose/
- Ohio Department of Health — Preliminary Data Summary: Ohio Unintentional Drug Overdose Deaths https://ohiodnr.gov/wps/wcm/connect/gov/95a9d007-3641-40b1-af1c-e0617ecf924c/Ohio+Monthly+Overdose+Report_Preliminary+Data_April2022.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CONVERT_TO=url&CACHEID=ROOTWORKSPACE.Z18_K9I401S01H7F40QBNJU3SO1F56-95a9d007-3641-40b1-af1c-e0617ecf924c-o3jugKP